This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Recipes

Having spent an arm and a leg this year on presents, I have decided I'm going to have a go at making edible presents for people next year.

Only thing is ... I've never done it before. (except for the beer ... even then it was awful)

Does anyone have any 'fool proof' recipes for the following?

Wine

Beer

Chutney

Jam

Pickled things

Cakes

etc

Anything with cheap ingredients (or ones that can be foraged for over the summer )

FF
    Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

what about making some brandy soaked mince meat, the stuff you make mince pies with....mmmmmmmm.....I like eating it straight from the jar on a spoon

I will go and consult with Delia when I have a mo! :lol: that woman has a recipe for everything!

chutneys are great, but pre warning, they stink your house out when cooking them!

Comment

Theres some great ideas there .. thanks

I like the idea of stained glass windows in gingerbread houses - my little 'un would love those.

With money as it is at the moment, time is the only free commodity I have.

FF
      Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Working...
      X