No announcement yet.

BB - What A Brilliant Concept

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB - What A Brilliant Concept

Sorry, but as Billy Connolly was saying - why sit and watch a bunch of people sitting in a house. I just don`t get it. Celebrity BB was bearable, but this is just trosh. (Trosh is TM, Reinen 2003)

I agree Reinen i think they should stop BB now, but seeing as the viewing figures are still so high we will be inflicted for a long time yet. I know we can all say, why watch..but somehow you get sucked in....I find this series intensely boring as they are all so aware of the cameras and mindful of what is going on outside all the time, that none of them are showing their true personalities, and they try to talk in riddles to disguise what they are saying which is very annoying.

oh well only a week to go and then they will all vanish back into their obscure lives...i wonder what Ri ISE will do then seeing as they have been leeching off BB for the past xxx amount of weeks...

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

hehe they`ll most likely shorten that woman presenter`s skirt a little more. That should make up for the loss of BB.

He he, they'll loose thousands of viewers if she started weariing trousers!

Ahhh, peasants! :lol: :lol: :P

I must admit I didn't watch BB1 or BB2, fell into watching BB3 by accident after promising myself I wouldn't!

We should be able to put forward our nfh, if they all got together in the BBH can you imagine what the outcome would be. This would be the first time funerals would be held live on TV. I can put forward the first nomination! :angel: Peace