This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eviction Predictions!

So who do you think will come up for eviction this week? (Eviction nominations announced Tues evening).

Could it be Gos?!

Federico?

Justine, Jon, Scott or Cameron?!

I am going for Jon, and possibly either Federico or Justine.

Federico is getting rather lazy and unwilling lately - although his 'chat' with the female BB was hilarious yesterday (but earnt him an official rap on the knuckles!). Jon discusses other housemates 'unable to bond' when he's the prime candidate for this!

Jon is clearly beginning to get under more than one housemates skin for sure! Scott too even reprimanded Federico for not getting into the current tasks enthusiasm of practice (after he blew the last task, if I was him, I would make sure I did!).

Anyway I digress..........

This picture next to all my postings is driving me mad - it was only supposed to be one the nuclear bunker thread!!!!!!

Think I know how to get rid of it though.

I digress. I think Federico and Jon will be up this week, but hopefully Jon will stay, as he is interesting to watch. i felt sorry for Federico (again!) when he got rapped on the knuckes by Big Brother. It showed in his face he felt like a fool, plus he lost the task - and you're right, if I had been responsible for losing the last one I'd make sure I did everything right for the second one.

Sissy annoys me - what was all that drama queen business of going all quiet and crying about nominating people she'd only met a week ago? I didn't buy that - and then of course you see her in the diary room talking about how she's made her mind up who to nominate - with no emotion whatsoever. Hmn.

I'd like Sissy nominated.

Cameron likes bullfighting so he's had it from me.

Think Fedo will go though as BB are 'selling' Jon to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by spinkysay@Jun 3 2003, 12:10 AM

This picture next to all my postings is driving me mad - it was only supposed to be one the nuclear bunker thread!!!!!!
      Spinks -

You've added it to your avatar in the control panel

You can upload a file to an individual post, by choosing "File Attachments

You may attach a file to this message." below your post that you want to add it to and then use the 'browse..." button to upload it from your puter.

Like this...

Comment

Oo er - what an idiot! Will do it tomorrow. I keep thinking what on earth people are making of me in a noddy suit with a walkie talkie when I'm posting on other subjects!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind but it was hot on Sunday (when pic was taken), and as Mistey says, you come out of those suits looking like a reject from the black and white minstrels!

.....Sissy to go!

Comment

Whatever you do spinks, please don't add that floating balloon clown monster thingy that Matthew has put in his post, it's scary and horrible!

Don't know about evictions, haven't watched BB since last Friday, so haven't a clue what's going on in the house.

Don't like Fed or Jon, so either of those two can go.

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@Jun 3 2003, 3:06 AM

Whatever you do spinks, please don't add that floating balloon clown monster thingy that Matthew has put in his post, it's scary and horrible!
            Oh, ok, changed it to a more angelic scene...........

Comment

I like your boiler suit thingy!

its very fetching!!

Comment

Thank goodness that's gone .

I couldn't get to sleep last night because of it, it was giving me nightmares.

Comment

Beth - boiler suit thingy??? Why hush your mouth! It's a real bone fide jacket and trousers given to military personal in the event of a nuclear attack! Complete with gas mask and white gloves. - The book inside the gas mask case is interesting - it tells you how to go to the toilet after a nuclear attack...

Holly do you have a thing about clowns too????? I think they're terrible things - and can be quite scarey, which is why they're used in horror/chillers quite a lot. Have a good story about clowns will save for another time.

Missed something on BB last night - did Justine have an argument with someone? I just got the tail end of a conversation she was having with Steph. Anyone get that?

Sissy made me even more angry last night, she does a lot of things for effect, of this I have no doubt. All thos emtions on the edge - nah, I don't buy it with her.

Comment

Originally posted by spinkysay@Jun 3 2003, 11:49 AM

Missed something on BB last night - did Justine have an argument with someone?* I just got the tail end of a conversation she was having with Steph. Anyone get that?
                    I read about that on E4's interactive, Justine was complaining about John and Federico I believe, here's the story from the crawlingly-slow Ch. 4 website!:

Let The Bitching Begin...

Day 12, 11:00

The housemates' blissful existence may be a thing of the past if last night's mammoth bitching session is anything to go by.

As the clocks struck midnight, a stressed Steph ran into the girls' bedroom to escape Fed, who was grating on her nerves, and told all to Justine.

The Leeds lass had Steph in hysterics moments later with her impression of the Glasgow boy. "He is rather immature for his age," Justine commented. "But he doesn't look his age, he looks older..."

Steph cackled even more when Justine launched into a very proper impression of Jon. "Yes I did the shower this morning, and then the barth...I'm not saying it's the woman's role..." Justine play-acted, in plummy tones.

After remarking she thought Jon was a "lovely, lovely guy", Justine confided the reason for her outburst was because "people in the House assume that I'm with him." An astounded Steph didn't believe it, but giggled even more, especially when her pal added the disclaimer, "He's just irritating the f*** out of me!"

Meanwhile in the next bedroom, the boys were putting the girls' bitching to shame. It appears the House is on the cusp of 'Snack-Gate'.

The thorny issue of dwindling rations had hit the entire male brood. The cheese had all gone, the fruit had all gone, and the milk was running low, the boys moaned. "I'm not getting at the girls," started Scott, who then proceeded to blame them all entirely.

This was all Gos and Fed needed to embark on their own vociferous rants. "They're not interested [at the moment]," Gos blasted, "but come Wednesday and there's no f*****' food, they soon will be."

"I've cut all snacks out of my diet," Fed shouted, "but some people, and most of them seem to be next door, haven't!" The air turned blue as the gang, only tempered by the odd diplomatic comment from Scott, slated the snack-happy girls.

"This has gotta stop man!" Gos decided. " I know it sounds w**ky, but we need a House meeting don't we?" Jon suggested sensibly.

The boys concluded they would hold the meeting to address the issue on Wednesday, after the task with Jon chairing.

Get ready for the ructions...[/b]

Comment

I knew I'd missed something!!!!!!! Oh ******!

Thanks for posting it Matthew!!!!!!!!

I knew Justine was sick of Jon's fawning - it's so obvious he wants someome to be close to. I feel sorry for him now!

Comment

Well it's the two J's up for eviction:

Jon

Justine

I have to admit I'd like to see Jon stay in this week after voting for him last week to be evicted, he will surely be interesting and it would be good viewing to see how his 'behaviour' affects the rest of the HM!

At the moment I think I'll vote Justine out, she is showing quite a lazy/'b*tchy' side too! I always vote on the last day so I can make as good a choice as I possibly can, so I may change my mind yet, who knows! What say you everyone else?!

Comment

Ditto all of the above. I'll be voting for Justine to go and will vote on Friday just to make absolutely sure I'm making the right decision and nothing happens in the interim to change my mind.

Not because she's lazy but because she's not trying to blend in, she seemed from the outset an onlooker. - But this is all BB speak, in the outside world I bet she's a really nice gal.

However...

Federico has shown his true colours talking about how he was in favour of animal testing and doesn't care about animals - animal lovers please take note.

Comment

Originally posted by spinkysay@Jun 4 2003, 11:48 AM

Federico has shown his true colours talking about how he was in favour of animal testing and doesn't care about animals - animal lovers please take note.
                            Yes, he's doing himself no favours at all again is he?

I cringed when he was going on about not being bothered either way about the welfare of animals etc, etc - again he thinks he is showing his supposedly 'macho' side but just comes over as someone who can't be bothered to hold an opinion because he's too lazy!

Comment

My bloke is what I would call a real man, and in some ways a real old fashioned northern bloke! But he's also vegetarian, against all forms of animal cruelty/testing/blood sports etc. He also stands up for his principles - now that's what I call a real man.

Federico take note.

Comment

Working...
                              X