This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Task?

Like crop circles in deepest Wiltshire, mysterious markings have appeared on the House lawn.

Discounting the possibility of alien invasion, it seems likely that Big Brother has devised a scheme to challenge the housemates - perhaps tonight's live task?[/b]

mhhmmmmmmm, interesting, I bet it's not a tug of war...! LOL

Whatever sort of task it is, if Anouska was still in she'd be doing it braless!

Comment

Originally posted by spinkysay@May 31 2003, 3:13 PM

if Anouska was still in she'd be doing it braless!
      Not a pretty thought!

Comment

I couldn't believe she put on a really low top for her leaving outfit (and no bra of course) and was constantly looking down and hitching it up - so desperate for male attention for her toodle pips.

Remember the musical chairs task? I think that first sorted the poor part of the house from the rich part of the house last year - which didn't really work did it? They won't bring that back.

Comment

Oh I remember that horrible, horrible, feeling when I first had to wear a bra. I was a tomboy and breasts weren't supposed to happen to me!!! God being born a woman is a curse!

Agreed Sue, that top wasnae right was it????

Yeah I think it was Dean who said he was downsizing intellectually - but that's a pretty arrogant (and ignorant) thing to say I think. To me it shows a self limited view on life. Everyone has something of interest to say or an interesting/different view if they're drawn. We've all travelled through life in different ways - and those differences are interesting to me.

Jon is staying at one level - his own, and not drawing anyone to him as he doesn't want to know what they're about. You can only talk niceties for so long when you're cooped up with other folk for so long. He thinks he's intelligent and above the others - but he isn't.

He didn't even realise that to relate the contents of a sci fi book in such detail would bore the pants off people (even though the reactions were cleverly edited) He's got no interest in the other housemates and that's arrogant.

Get ready to throw your bricks NOW.

.......... I'd be interested in all our NFH's stories - as I'm interested in why they do what they do and just where along the line they stopped caring.

Comment

To me it shows a self limited view on life. Everyone has something of interest to say or an interesting/different view if they're drawn. We've all travelled through life in different ways - and those experiences are interesting to me![/b]

I do so agree with that spinky That reminds me of a bit from 'Desiderata' : '..and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story'

I like to read that every now and again, seems to have a soothing effect on me. As to BB, well that definitely does NOT have a soothing effect on me

Misty_ducking_missiles
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
            X