X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avid Merrion?

Anyone seen Avid Merrion this year?!

He's hilarious - I hope he's strutting his stuff and doing his thing this year!

Is that the bloke that puts the plastic Craid David face on?? I stumbled upon his programme a few months back when he was being "Craig David" with a stuffed bird strapped on his hand. Bit trippy that ...

Comment

Think that's the same guy Jeannie - I think Spinks will know for sure though

Comment

Bo'Selecta!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeannie@May 24 2003, 11:55 PM

Bo'Selecta!

Here he is!

Comment

I like him doing Michael Jackson! He must be back on E4 surely for Big Brother's Little Brother?

His 'manic fan who lives with his mum' persona is great. Encapsulated something very cleverly there I thought. Another clever touch was the bag, cos yoiu get to thinking what's in there and really yucky things come to mind. Squashed warm sandwiches being only one that springs to mind...

Never mind that what about the rude little animal?????

When Jade came out he was introduced as her biggest fan and you could tell she was thinking; 'Er, swift move down the line needed here'. Hope he's back around BB this year.

Comment

. Like that Matthew!

Comment

Is this the one who dressed up as a baby bear (?) in a tree and interviewed people?

Disgusting

Jeannie, I think you need to turn that picture into your avatar, it's brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@May 28 2003, 12:26 AM

Jeannie, I think you need to turn that picture into your avatar, it's brilliant¬*
                  Yes, Jeannie, why haven't you got an avatar?! tsk

I'll resize it for you if you like, to fit avatar dimensions (text may not be very clear though!)........no pressure of course!

Comment

Avatar?? Foreign language to me! Think the piccy would look great but have no idea how to do it. Any help Matthew?

Comment

Yes Holly - the baby bear in the tree - did you see Christine Hamilton's face????????

Comment

I think every guest face was an abosulte picture when being interviewed by the baby bear!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeannie@May 28 2003, 9:54 AM

Avatar??¬* Foreign language to me!¬* Think the piccy would look great but have no idea how to do it.¬* Any help Matthew?¬*
                          Avatar = Posh name for Profile pic that appears on the left when posting and in your profile!

Would you like me to resize the Avid pic and put it in for you, or I can send you info on how to do it Or any of the moderators/members will help I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                          X