No announcement yet.

Bye Bye Nush!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Nush!

Well, out of Cameron and Nush I sadly had to vote Nush out......

Not a surprise really she went, she has been doing the 'girly' bit a little too much now?!

Who do you reckon will win then?! (And don't say the TICKLE!)

Isn't the Orkney fish farmer supposed to be the favourite odds to win at the moment?

I don't want Ray to win.

Scott/Cameron either really, although I think if I had to say I'd go with Cameron - and I want to hear his "secret", don't you? :huh:

But, of course, it should be Tickle :lol:

Well, I must say I was glad to see the back of NUSH, she is so flaky. now her boyfriend has sold his story, gosh, is there actually anything of interest to say? she is so vacuous for heavens me me thats all she is interested in.

anyway of course, if there was any justice, jon would win, however, i think i might put a bet on cameron, i reckon he can do it . failing that ray, even with his bad temper at least he has shown his human frailties!!!

please everyone do not let scott win, the guy is the biggest cover up going, he has divulged nothing of himself at all. he is such a nonentity.

i will be glad when its all over and i SWEAR i am not watching the next series!!!!

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Do me a favour, you will not be able to resist!!!

Cameron's secret? I reckon it's he's a virgin - oh big deal!

Cameron to win, he's the best out of a dire bunch... Scott's been the 'invisible man' throughout, didn't even know he was capable of farting until Nush mentioned it on her eviction night :hihi: ...Ray's too psycho, yikes. And as for Steph - too manipulative and jealous of all the other girls - yuk!!!

That's just my tuppence worth, Byeeee