X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The Tumble Drier Goes On After The Washer

Hello all,

Why does the tumble drier go on after the washing machine?

I am reminded how I found the answer to this last year. We have just picked up our children from their grandparents .It is a round trip of about 300 miles and we are out of the house for most of the day. When we are out like this we leave our house in the care of another of our neighbours. She is a really kindly old dear, who looks after the dogs, feeds the cats and generally keeps an eye on the place. She also takes it upon herself to do odd jobs up and down the place, even hovering, cleaning and setting the fire. She really has a heart of gold.

Last year we went to pick up the children from grandmas and left our house in her capable hands.

She came across some washing that was left in the machine and out of the goodness of her heart put it out on the washing line. (Our washing line is at the front of the house and close to the public road).

As we drove towards our house my wife saw to her horror that her entire collection of sexy lingerie, was on full display and gently blowing in the breeze.

Ladies, I am a male chauvinist pig and never realised why the tumble drier goes on after the washing machine.

Gents, I hope you now realise why the tumble drier goes on after the washing machine.

Kevin

sexy lingerie????!!!!!!

count yourself lucky it wasnt big flappy grey bloomers swaying on the line, as would be the case if my washing was displayed publicly!!!!

the shame of it!!! has your wife stopped blushing yet??????????

are you sure your little old dear isnt really a subversive undercover NFH ...heheheheh

http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Annabel,

My wife still blushes to this day at the mention of this story ( as if I would !!!).

I must admit though that I have never seen her move as fast as she did that day !!

We both make sure the washing machine is empty when we leave the house

Kevin

Comment

:lol: At least it wasn't the bin liners my Mum wears :lol: :hihi:

Comment

Working...
        X