X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa

Hi there

This is a little story I heard today that is true; a very good friend of ours bought a car a few weeks ago; it is a Corsa. She confidently got into the car and drove with her husband as passenger to do some shopping at a local supermarket. After a few miles with her husband lurching forward everytime she changed gear; she arrived at the superstore carpark. Spotting a parking space she carefully put the car into reverse gear and cleverly B) manoeuvred the vehicle in this space. Turning of the engine off ; she and her husband tried to get out of the doors and found that they could not open them more than a couple of inches. Bursting into fits of laughter and feeling very embarrassed :blush: as a lot of people were now watching them :blush: she suddenly realised that she had reversed into the empty trolley park! No wonder this was the only space left near the door!!!

Thought this would bring a smile to some people; we were hysterical today when we heard this :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Omega

LOL! Ouch!

Good parking skill though, they are tiiiiiiiny! :lol:

Comment

:lol: oh no!!! :blush:

Comment

Hehehehehheee!

No way I'd be able to do that - I'm the lone car at the very back of the car park, well away from all the others so's I have plenty, plenty space to manoeuvre into the space without fear of hitting anything :lol:

Comment

May she never let another man say that women can't reverse :lol: :lol:

:drive:

Comment

Nice try though!!!

:blush: :lol:

Comment

Working...
            X