Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many 'Forum' members to change a light bulb ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many 'Forum' members to change a light bulb ?

1 to post the question; how do I change the light bulb?

14 to post how they also need to know how it’s done.

1 to post instructions on how they did it.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

1 to say “do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs, as it’s been covered many times before.”

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs.”

1 to ask “wasn’t this covered a short time ago?”

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs .

5 to flame the spell checkers.

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

1 to move it to the Lighting section.

2 to argue then get it moved to the Electricals section.

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

Another 6 to condemn those 6 as being stupid.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct .

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum.

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again :unsure:

hehehe :lol:

and for you.......... :P

sorry couldnt resist!! :lol:

Comment

:P Vanner!! All sounds very realistic to me :lol: :lol:

Sapph

Comment

:lol:

[email protected] - you 'bright spark' you! :P Very funny. :hihi:

Comment

Ooh, come on Vanner :P We don't need to change lightbulbs because we are the enlightened ones - we ooze light

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

:P

cheeky devil!

http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

What more can I say!!! :lol:

Comment

Any member from this forum walks into a room and it is immediately bright...so we don't need to change light bulbs :lol: :hihi: :lol:

Tri

Comment

The question should really be: 'How many NFH does it take to change a lightbulb?'

And the answer is: NFH don't have light bulbs - they live in permanent darkness and spread gloom all around :P

Misty
                  "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Dec 14 2003, 12:13 PM

The question should really be: 'How many NFH does it take to change a lightbulb?'

And the answer is: NFH don't have light bulbs - they live in permanent darkness and spread gloom all around :P
                    :lol: Yes, quite right!

They are permanently extinguished!

Comment

Very astute Vanner!! :thumbs: :P

Comment

Working...
                      X