This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgy Driver?

Well worth it for about 40 seconds.......!

Click to View!

:lol:

Oh! It's too much for me at this time of night :hihi:

:thumbs:

Comment

Nope, my computer can't do it!!! Grrrr!

40 seconds on yours, maybe....tried 4 mins on mine. Got a car coming towards me at a snail's pace, then it stopped! Can anyone enlighten me? :P Will have to make do with a verbal description

Sapph

Comment

will let you know if you like....or, you lewt it load and go for a vup of tea while its loading, when you come back hit play again, it sounds like you are trying to watch it as its being pulled in and will be all jerkery.

so let the whole thing load then watch it!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

But why would she have one in a bag?

FF
          Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Sapph,

my computer's a bit of an old banger - it took ages to load it. I went and brushed my teeth, had a shower, cup of tea and my computer was still grinding away!! :lol:

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent !!!

Comment

Not miffed - confused.

Do all women carry steering wheels in their handbags?

FF
                Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfun@Oct 16 2003, 4:32 PM

Do all women carry steering wheels in their handbags?
                  Now theres a question you should never ask FF........who knows what's DOWN THERE!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh........ .....! :hihi:

Comment

Matthew is petrified of going in my many bags!!

you should see the one I use for my sleep in at work! he says he never knows what might jump out at him!!! :lol:

Comment

You have sleepovers at work?

What sort of crazy firm do you work for Beth?

FF

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

I have an image of Beth tucked up for the night in a Dot Cotton type handbag!!! Are you the little pepperpot woman???? :hihi:
                        http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

[email protected]!

Comment

just got my computer to play the clip, dearie me, how silly!!!!! but very funny!!! :hihi: :hihi: :lol:
                            http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

I am the sort of person that gets asked by every one....have you got so and so in your bag, I have a head ache I have this i have that!! :lol:

pandoras box!!

Comment

Working...
                              X