X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychological Test

Hi

Apparently this is a genuine psychological test.

If anyone gets this right, please let me know and I promise I will be REALLY nice to you!!

Happy thinking....

Blue Cow

Oooh,

I am as soft as anything, was nowhere near thinking of that answer !!!

Phew !!!

:thumbs:

Comment

Well....phew.......I got it wrong!

I was trying to be clever too and had two different answers and still didn't get it correct! :lol:

Comment

glad I got it wrong then!!!

Comment

:thumbs: I didn't know the answer!

Had a few possible ideas though .

Comment

Weird stuff,

I thought that her sister had a secret marriage to the guy, so she murdered her to get her out of the way, just like in some Agatha Christie novels ... or something ...

FF
            Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

I'd seen this a while ago and I didn't know the answer then Which is reassuring in a way

Misty
              "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

The 'dream guy' was the priest undertaking the burial service I guess?

I thought the obvious, that the dream guy was her sisters fella and she was jealous of her sister and so killed her!!
                http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

I seriously hope that the people who devised this were not serious. Why? because you have to be weird to even think up this proposed answer.

It's late in the evening after a glass of wine or several so I'm not best placed to detect irony. But, sorry this kind of psychological test strikes me as being desigened for nutters by fruitcakes (or vice versa) - but then again, I may be one or both of these.

Where am I?

What day is it?

Are there fairies at the bottom of my garden?

Pardon?

Is this the Spanish Inquisition again?

Important to remember that psychological tests are desingned by pyschologists,

nuff said! (with, of course, apologies to any pyschologists on this forum - I'm a civil servant so do your worst(

Comment

Eskander....you haven't said whether you guessed it right :unsure:

I'm a bit worried (just a bit mind you!!) :unsure:

Comment

:lol:

Esk,

HOW much have you had this evening??!

:P :wine: :hihi:

Comment

Oh dear, always a mistake to post after a glass of wine. Two questions and too late at night. Ok, here goes:

Blue Cow. I would never have got the right answer in a million years - a seriously weird answer which could only have been devised by psychologists (almost certainly american ones). No need to worry, by the way - just a late-night senior moment.

Mazza: "How much have you had?" - not enough, probably!

Still, time for bed as Zebedee said

Comment

Oh Well

At least I'm not a psychopath :hihi: :lol: :hihi:

Yes...I got it wrong too :lol:

Tri

Comment

Hey all .. how about this one? Have a go, then I will post what the different responses 'may' mean ...

FF

Question 1

You are taking a walk in the woods and someone is with you. Who is the person with you?

Question 2

As you walk through the woods, you see an animal in the distance. What kind of animal is it?

Question 3

You walk closer to the animal and observe its actions. What is the animal doing?

Question 4

After the animal runs off, you keep walking and shortly you see your dream house. You walks closer towards the home. Does it have a gate or fence around it?

Question 5

You slowly work your way to the house and walk inside. You see a table as soon as you enter. What is on the table?

Question 6

You walk through your dream house and go out the back door. You look down and notice a cup by your feet. What is the cup made of?

Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

How about this ... DON'T look at the answer before doing this as it will spoil it.

Say 14 in your head over and over and over again for 30 seconds.

Now think of a vegetable.

I'll write the answer backwards below

I bet you thought of 'torrac'

well ... more than 50% of you should have thought of it anyway

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Working...
                              X