This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighbourhood watch?!?!?!

Bill and Marla decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their ten year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony and order him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation. "There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he said. "An ambulance just drove by." A few minutes passed.

"Looks like the Andersons have company," he called out, "Matt's riding a new bike and the Coopers are having sex."

Mom and Dad shot up in bed. "How do you know that?" The startled father asked.

"Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Where does she get them?

Comment

:lol: Beth! :hihi: :lol:

Comment

Tut Tut :no: E-p

Well now you've told that one I can tell mine :P

Man lounging in garden ordering his wife around, "fetch me a drink, fetch me a book, fetch me this that and the other". His poor wife is worn out running after her husband.

A neighbour peers over the garden fence having witnessed the husband's shocking behaviour and calls out to him, "Your poor wife shouldn't have to do all that running about for you, you should be damn well hung".

"That's exactly why she does it", was the husband's reply.

( Sorry!)

Comment

HOl :hihi:

You're even worse than her :lol:

Sapph

Comment

Working...
          X