This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberian President

Somebody pointed out to me today that the new President of Liberia is called Moses Blah. Can you imagine the ecstatic crowds chanting Blah, Blah, Blah?

And if Tony Blair ever visited the crowd would want to shout for him as well, imagine, Blair, Blah, Blair, Blah, Blair, Blah. They'd cause panic cos some people would be convinced a fire engine was on the way

Misty_being_silly_again
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

LOL! :lol: Nice one..........Ohh, Blaaaaah.

Comment

misty, heeheehheeehheee

how do you lot think these things up???

:lol: :lol: :hihi: :hihi:
      http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

ROFL!! :lol: :hihi:

nice one Misty!!

Comment

We recently added two cats to our household making a grang total of three. Our first cat is called Tom. I wanted to call the other two, Dick and Harry but for some reason my wife refused to shout d*ck at the door at midnight.

Strange what people can read into names

Comment

:lol:

is he really called 'Blah'?? I'm a bit out of touch here in hillbilly land!!! :hihi:

How funny!!

I'd vote for him too - here's my placard (a bit misspelt)

:baaa:

Comment

Good one to start with Misty :lol:

Like the plackard Mazza :lol:

Tri

Comment

:lol:

Misty,

I am Still sniggering about this one - and it's been on the board for over a week now!!!

Comment

Glad I brought a smile to your face, Mazza And yes, his name is really Moses Blah!

I can't wait for a Mr.Rhubarb to become president of somewhere

Misty
                  "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hahahaha....that's great!

I bet he'd love my youngest child then, he goes around shouting "blah, blah, blah"

(normally when we're shopping in Asda...while also shouting out "dogs milk!" at the top of his voice.....) He's a Red Dwarf fan.....

Comment

Working...
                    X