This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Drivers?

Was going through some old e-mail's and found these picture attachments in one forwarded message, they're funny because I reckon they could easily apply to some men too! :lol: :lol:

If you've not seen them before, they are worth a look at!

:sicky: Whsat a cheap joke at the expense of brilliant, careful, considerate women drivers. Men are only jealous!!!!!!!!! It would take so much expertise to do these things. Men can only look on with awe! he he he :angel: Peace

Comment

I've got a home grown piccy like the first - my step-mum drove her car from the driveway but stopped only when it dropped about ten foot down onto the chicken run :lol:

Comment

I decided to save the world - I never learned to drive

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Actually, if you look carefully at picture number 3, the woman is obviously going to the car closer to the camera next to the strangely parked car. The man walking towards her is, without doubt, the owner of the silly car! :P When asked why he parked that way, he replied with usual male logic "Because I could" :P

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

These cars must've been parked by women...only they would have the skill to park so well :lol: :lol:

Tri

Comment

i exist ONLY to give women drivers a good name...come and meet me on a road/racetrack anywhere!!!

Or on an advanced driving course! :lol:

Sapph

Comment

*GREETINGS SAPH*

Oh dear,you have entered a male territory here.

There are a lot of people, men and women who can

proclaim to have the ability to drive a car quickly.

You need to understand how the car handles when

you put your foot down on the go faster pedal.

When i was younger i would not worry about doing 130+ mph.

In the right conditions.Thankfully im over that stage now.

You need to understand that you are in control of 1ton of

motorised metal,this machine is capeable of killing many people

and you control it.

Please be carefull.

Speaking from experience, Mr u.

Comment

*arrrgh women drivers*

Ok lady drivers we have seen the pics dedicated to you.

What do you think.

I personally think that the majority of woman drivers are

reasonably sensible on the roads although a little

hessitant.

wibble,wibble.(verns disease kicking in).

Comment

mrunhappy,

You're on you own on this one, good luck

Kevin

Comment

I'm a very sensible driver.

I know how to drive fast (and careful) but don't feel the need to use it, favourite race track and best times at Oulton Park :lol: :P .

One crash - not my fault (someone smashed into the back of me and shunted me into the car in front). Sapph and I both received compensation.

Silly boy racers - they're the dangerous ones on the roads.

Comment

Hi Mr U

And Kevin(safely neutral!)

I would only do speed on the race track of course! I am quite aware that I need to remember that I am driving a powerful machine.....and in fact, keep both hands on the steering wheel in an effort to keep control of the beast. :P

Regards

Sapph

Comment

sometimes i'm a cr*p driver ( is cr*p on the word list for words which get a "*" ?)

Yep, i have once or twice done something stupid, only had one quasi accdient...and that wasn't my fault...it was the car..cough

i *think* i can drive fast really cool, but i *know* i can't control something like a kid running out..so prolly bettter to drive safe :P

Lady drivers are useless! ...but so...male drivers are just as useless too!

wait sorry i'm lost..what was the question agen?

Comment

These came round on email at work about 12 months last Easter or thereabouts. Someone made the joke about the top one being a member of staffs driving ability (male) and that went around on the email too which then upset him and he filed a complaint.

I go out with the test drivers every now and again and last year I was fortunate enough to be able to be a passenger in the new V12 Aston Martin Vanquish. It was pure bliss, they cranked that car up to 180mph but they recon it could do allot more.

We had its predecessor - the Aston Martin Vantage V8 - shipped to a place called Brody's of Britain and they souped this car up to 1000 bhp. Just awsome it went out to the UAE to a very special customer out there. Seen the photos of the finished product.

Its great when you can go out with the test drivers and of course when you can go out onto the test track behind the wheel. Not a feeling in the world and no hidden GATSO's behind trees either.

Thats the beauty of my job it allows me to drive wonderful cars and put them through their paces legally as well as meeting a diverse and fasinating array of people from all walks of life.

Am I am good driver ? I dunno, ask the guy who's driving behind me !

Comment

By the way seen a new Vauxhall (don't ever buy one) Craptra oopps I mean Vectra completely trashed on one of the test tracks by an experienced test driver he thought it was a dog of a car and I noticed that Top Gear was giving it a real hammering the other night. They put it in the category of the worst cars on the road came in at number three with the Nissan Sunny number 1.

Then there was that new Mercedes A class that fell over when it went around corners and that was only doing less than 30mph when it did that. Major fault put the launch date back months not to mention all the bad publicity.

Comment

Working...
                              X