X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw "turbo: a power rangers movie"

[spoilers ahead :P ]

hard to say which film i enjoyed more :P

hehe power rangers movie...so bad its good, but also some decent humour bits ...heheh no it wasn't good and yet i had to see what happened at the end [they beat the spikey volcano monster with their giant robot made of cars, and saved the kids shelter with a fighting competition]

matrix 3 much the same...although higher production value .....action stuff alright but just gobbledeegook.....with odd ending ...but then iono why the first was is regarded that highly...it was good fun and new but full of shlock philosophy holes too...i liked the bit in matirx 3 where the old general guy screams while shooting his gun!!

I am so wicked, I was going to let my two boys watch a bit of it and turned over to see it. The ads were on and during that time, I had a change of heart - phew. :blush:

A very narrow escape...What was I thinking of ?!! :lol:

Comment

sounds like a load of old tripe vernon, glad i gave that a miss!

:hihi:
      http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Sounds........ermmmmmm.........as enjoyable as a triple helping of the Telly Tubbies! :lol: :P

Comment

Working...
        X