• Bruce Almighty

Saw this on Saturday. Please save yourselves the rental money. Waaaaaaaugh

Ogre
    'And if the elevator tries to break you down..... Go Crazy..'

Prince

Two words to sum up this film

Big Disappointment :sad:

Comment

SP - it's worth watching if only to put your mind at rest that you reall weren't missing anything!!

The trailers were really good, I thought that the film had a weak plot and just wasn't very funny.

But then again, I also know some people that loved it.....

Comment

funny enough, my Brother was telling me today on the phone what a laugh it was!!

he said if you are having a rotton day and need a real belly laugh then this is the film to do it!

horses for courses though, and each to their own! :lol:

Comment

have to agree with the majority here, it was a big disappointment, and i'ma big jim carrey fan, it just wasn't up to his usual standard. shame *sigh* it had the potential to be really side splittingly hilarious.

the trailers really do show *all* the best bits of the film!

Comment

I quite liked it, big fan of Jennifer Anniston and Jim Carrey fan. :P

Comment

i tried watching this film and everytime it locked and made my commputer crash, i took that as a sign [ that something was wrong with the file :P].

the adverts for it looked preddy good though :P

i think jim carrey is good too, i thought he was good in "truman show" and "me, myself & irene"

... "me , myself & irene" was silly but funny! ...when they were wearing T-shirts with pictures of their other halfs on them, near the start of the film....Genius!

Funny Expressions!-!

Comment

Working...
              X