This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micheal moore

has anyone else seen this film ...very provacative film making ...not sure on certain parts ...but lots of interesting stuff.

(the film is a documentary style exploration in to american gun culture and tries to find about why things happen.. and includes parts on the columbine school thing (crazy kids gunned down other kids at there school).....not for the faint hearted that part of film ..(around middle)...but powerfully shows something is seriously wrong over there.

riducolus ( i don't think i spelled that werd correctly :blink: ) stat type thing : "number of deaths cased by guns ...japan-7,canada-150,uk56-,aussieland 54, germany-265,USA 11,784"

the numbers i typed might not be dead on, but they are definutly in the area ....thats quiet a suprising stat....such a mamoth diff.

just thought interesting film, which looks at some interesting reasons why things might happen ... recommenderated.

i also recommend adding well cooked mushrooms to ham omlette on toast ....

i wonder if theres a NFHiB site food corner

...Mmmmm...foood :P

I've not seen it yet, Vern but I heard it's on tv soon. Hope so because I'd like to see it.

I'm a bit of a Michael Moore fan Missed him when he came to Liverpool last week though But I might change my mind about him if he continues to back Wesley Clarke for president :P

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

its sad that uk is in the middle for the gun deaths I was hoping we would be lower, and I think half of those were in leeds and bradford, lots of gang/drug warfare going on up here at the moment :sad:

Comment

I haven't seen this before, but it is on telly this Saturday (6th December).

Channel 4 at 9 - 11.25 pm

So might just set the video for it.

Comment

Working...
        X