This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a bid to help Vern' out ...

I happened to catch a little of that programme toninght where all 'your favourite' stars sing songs from Grease.

I am not sure what I thought of it really :blink:

What I wanted to know was who was the bloke singing with that Karen one from Corro (Suranne Jones?). No-one in my gaff has ever seen him!!! :lol: And he's meant to be a household favourite! :hihi: .

I really liked Grease - saw it three times at the cinema - not bad going since I was only seven at the time (and only got 50p pocket money to save up per week :sad: ) !!!

John Travolta is surely a legend - one minute he's cool, then he's naff, and then he's ultra cool again B)

Mazza

:blush:

I like grease too!

great songs, always good for drunken kareoke as well!

sandy annoyed me the first time I saw her, thought she was a bit too girly, the only song I can not stomach is totally devoted, I will go and make a cup of tea when she sings that!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by mazza@Oct 18 2003, 11:09 PM

What I wanted to know was who was the bloke singing with that Karen one from Corro (Suranne Jones?).
      Was it Jonathon Wilkes? I think it might have been...

He's Robbie Williams' best mate, been in Rocky Horror show, sang with Robster at the Albert Hall and that's about all he's done (that I know of...) .

Best John Revolta film was Face/Off - excellent, superb. Holly film rating 10/10 :lol: .

Comment

Originally posted by Beth@Oct 18 2003, 11:14 PM

I like grease too!

great songs, always good for drunken kareoke as well!

:lol: Holly remembers all Bethany :lol: :P Next time, next time!!!!

Comment

hehe!

my olivia might be better than my bowie!! :lol:

Comment

Thanks Holly! So that guy's seriously just Robbie Williams mate???heehhehehe How daft, no wonder we've never heard of him :lol:

Beth, I'm with you on Olivia - thought she was horrid (but then perhaps I was a teensy bit jealous of her :blush: ) and I hated Hopelessly Devoted, still do and I used to always fast forwrd that bit on my little cassette!!

It seems to go on forever in the film too :lol:

The other one I don't really like is Sandy - yeeukk!! (again, purely nothing to do with juvenile jealousy as I still hate it!!!)

I found the Cheeky Girls strangely fascinating in this prog tonight - I must need some sleep or something... :crazy:

Face off - not sure if I've seen that one - will watch out if John Treveira's in it!

Mazza

:thumbs:

Comment

thanx mazza!

i thought grease was cheesey, i liked grease 2 more coz that was more a hardcore "street" film :P

then i watched greased once and got into the whole singey thing

suuhuuummmerrrr niiihiiiiiiiyiiiiighttts

tell me more tellll me moooooooooore

Comment

"Jonathan Wilkes Homepage!"

Can you believe it!

Comment

I love me who do you love?? :lol:

quick I need a mirror!!!

Comment

Screeeaaammm!!!

It's horrible!!! :ill: Put it away!!!

How on earth did you find that?! :hihi:

Actually, I went off to my TV guide (yes the one where persons win 10 quid for writing about NFH's in Eastenders ) and it did say in there that he's Robbie's mate ! Ridick!

Mazza_needing_a_dark_room_like_NOW

:lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X