X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i *did* watch T3 yestereve

no , "in the bedroom" is a film silly.

a very good film...very quiet film, and about the little things ppl do when trying to come to terms with significant things.

T3 was okay too...bubblegum for the eyes..

story not huge...or small even...but some nice touches and nick stahle is good, he was in "in the bedroom". and claire danes is hot :P

has anywun seen "in the bedroom" or T3?

Originally posted by vernon@Sep 15 2003, 8:56 PM

and claire danes is hot
    Agreed there Vernon

Comment

Boys, boys, boys :P

Not seen either film vernon. Will probably get T3 when it comes out on DVD though, liked T1 & 2.

Comment

I now see that's 2 films you're talking about, Vern! Not seen T3, but it was "in the bedroom" drew my attention, tho' never heard of it as a film title :P :P

Sapph :P

Comment

Did you all realise that the main guy, John Connor, in T3 was in fact the kid from Man Without a Face? I was well happy when I realised that, that he hadn't faded away.

Comment

Originally posted by vernon@Sep 15 2003, 7:39 PM

has anywun seen "in the bedroom" or T3?
            Have now seen T3 (Santa brought it down the chimney for me ) - great film, loved every minute!!!

Also (we) got:

Gangs of New York, and

From Hell (great film)

Comment

T3 is quite good, although I think it would have been a lot better if 'Cameron' had directed it.

It seemed a little bit weak compared with the previous two. He had the knack of making

the 'Props' and the 'Stunts' look believable. Which didn't happen in T3.

Just my opinion mind you !! :unsure:

Comment

Originally posted by vanner@Dec 30 2003, 10:36 PM

T3 is quite good, although I think it would have been a lot better if 'Cameron' had directed it.

It seemed a little bit weak compared with the previous two. He had the knack of making

the 'Props' and the 'Stunts' look believable. Which didn't happen in T3.

Just my opinion mind you !!* :unsure:
                yeah i thought the same. i'd give it the same review that i gave the first harry potter film - does what it says on the tin and no more!

i did however fall asleep repeatedly through x-men 2 and in the end went up to bed - only one of a handful of films that i won't rush to watch again!

Comment

i thought the terminator fight in the bathroom was fun...silly but fun !

they use a sample in the new royal doulton advert!!

(or they they might, food for thought, for you ad executives:?)

Comment

Working...
                  X