This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face/Off

For all of you that have watched the fantastic film Face/Off.

If you had to swap faces with someone, who would it be and why - what would you want to achieve?

And, did you like the film? :P

[Personally, I thought the film was great - the best John T has done, even better than Grease and that's going some ]

hol, never seen it!! Obviously must watch it.....

Swap with someone? Hmmmm....marilyn, if only to find out what REALLY happened.

Sappb

Comment

marilyn manson?

:P

"oh well oh well oh well ah ha tell me more tell mo more, like does he have a car"

yes, that was me singing

Comment

I liked the film

and I am quite happy with my face, dont think I would want to look like any one else at all

did you see the woman who had plastic surgery and all looked like barbie??

there were 3 of them who all looked the same!!

I like being orginal and looking like me!!

ok so I have a few imperfections but that makes me who I am!!! :lol:

Comment

Vern! Had to cover my ears! :P

Sapph

Comment

i liked the film, even tho i winced at the horrble violence, also i would have preferred it if JT (who i love to bits) was the nice bloke instead of the evil g*t.

i liked JT in 'Michael', such a cutie, but i thought his love interest Rene Russo was yuk yuk, tooo skinny and no chemistry at all with JT.

anyway you know what i was gonna say i would swop my face with my nfh just so i could get an understanding of her behaviour, but god, wouldn t that be tedious???? :lol: and there is no way i would want HER anywhere near my kid and husband....oooohhnooo.

i think i would prefer to be a fly on the wall rather than swop faces with anyone.
            http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
            X