This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of The Ring

I have to admit that I don't usually like this sort of film, but I bought it for the boys and think that it is brilliant. I kept telling the boys to be quiet, I was so into the film, and got Two Towers as soon as I could. I think that I was more into it than they were :hihi:

We now need The return of The King...can't wait, to complete the collection and then we can have a triple feature night (with surround sound of course) Doritos, popcorn, and lots of sweets, maybe even hot dogs if I can tear myself away for long enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say though there is nothing like a good old Disney :hihi:

Tri :lol:

I couldn't agree more Tri

Great film! I bought it on the 23rd and watched it straight away. I think I've watched it about four times already :lol: .

It'll be great won't it when we have all three :lol: how long will the feature night be? About nine hours :hihi: :lol: Yipee!!!

Comment

I hope you are going to get the extended version of 'The Two Towers' in December. Extra scenes and more background info ...

FF
      Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

I thought they were both great fun...i though the first edition of fellowship was better than the extended one for the first time watch, it was all quick and exciting...the extended one better afterwards with the extra stuff imho

...i even started reading the book after seeing first rings film !

i thought the golum was good too "come on hobbits, long way to go yet!"

i reckon in the third one saruman turns out to be frodos dad.

Comment

I'm hoping that Ian jackson will have a go at 'The Hobbit'.

FF
          Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

One other thing .. I don't cry in many films, but when you've been watching intently for an hour or so, then Gandalf dies, weeellll ... that music is very haunting when the hobbits leave the mines ... always brings a lump to my throat.

FF

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Working...
            X