Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Films Have Been Made About Nfh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Films Have Been Made About Nfh?

Well, have there been any? I wonder?

Ooooooh, will have to think about that, I expect there's many films with NFH in or 'NFH' type characters, you know? (e.g anti-social behaviour, etc).

Comment

Vern

Do you not remember Pacific Heights..... psychopathy galore!!!! :P If you haven't seen it, get it immediately.

And,

Single White Female.

All to lock yourself in the cupboard under the stairs for! NFH VERY close to home!

Gotta be done :lol:

sapph

Comment

For everyone who's just had enough - watch Falling Down with Michael Douglas

Comment

Did.

It's enough to wipe anybody out :lol:

Sapphy

Comment

i can't remember a film called *nfh* but i think anywun can recognise those certain characteristics in some film baddies :P

saw falling down before ..good film ..who hasn't felt like that? (said while putting baseball bat on floor)

oh my single white female..i have seen most of that film...oh my see alot of those two if i remember right......or is it "those four" ...yummy *clears throat*

jennifer jason leigh is hot! ..she was in "delores claibourne" ..a very good film!

and she was in "eXisTenZ" ..that was pretty good & weird and stuff.

what was the question agen?

p.s. nut heard of pacific heights.

Comment

well the only nFH I can think of at the mo is the Bates!!

and one of our members has christened their NFH norman and norma!!

wouldnt want to live next door to them!

Ooooo....then there was that film a few years ago with that bloke from friends(chandler) who was a dentist, who lived next door to bruce willis who was a hit man

gawd what was it called??????........ummmmmmmm

not going to be able to sleep untill some one tells me what is was called!!!

Comment

:blink:

i saw slivers and i think that is very creepy. it put me off of mirrors in changing rooms and public places even to this day.

SPOLIERS AHEAD

In the film a lady moves into an apartment and her landlord has got hidden cameras every where (behind mirrors and in the ceiling and stuff).

it gets to stalking and other NFH activities. very scary.

Definatley someone else you wouldn't want as neighbours would be Mickey and Malory from natural born killers.!!!!!!

:unsure:

BATS

Comment

Vern? Never seen Pacific Heights...gotta see it....completely demented behaviour...edge of the seat stuff.

Sapph

Comment

oooohhhh that film was the whole 9 yards!!

thank goodness for google,

any way its about this man that lives next door to a hit man and gets caught up in his life, very funny but wouldnt want him next to me!!

Comment

oh jean de florette and manon des sources are completely about nfh stuff!!!

Comment

jeff bridges...if thats the one i am thinking of

**possible spoiler**

with the car thing at the ending?

Comment

Is Pacific Heights the one about the young couple (don't remember their names) rent a room to Michael Keaton? If so, it's a brilliant film.

Possible Spoiler:

And is Single White Female the one about imitation being the 'sincerest' form of flattery? (If you get my meaning)

I'm terrible, I watch these films and five minutes later I've forgotten the title. Old age is terrible

Misty
                          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

your right about the single white female one...its based in every way on a true story, unless it wasn't.

Comment

Misty

Spot on...you know your sociopathic films :lol: :P

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                              X