This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Giveaway

With kind permission from your Leader, Matt, I have great pleasure in inviting you, one and all, to Muckshifter's Forum Monthly Giveaways.

It could not be easier to acquire some additional hardware and software for your system. Simply Pop along Here and sign-up. It's that easy.

This month you can get your hands on a Lite-On 48x24x48x 16x DVD/CDRW drive, RTL Boxed.

The Monthly Giveaway will continue until Xmas when we will be saving the best till last, just in time for that little Xmas present in your stocking.

Along the way you will find "Extra" presents for you to acquire, as with this months launch we are also holding a 'little competition' to win an AMD T'Bred 2400 CPU.

Look out also for your copy of Windows XP Home and XP pro in later events along with other goodies.

As an added bonus, you find 'Tech' support to your systems problems, if we can't fix-it, we know a man that can.

Thanks again to Matt for allowing me to 'harass' his members.

Look forward to seeing you over at Mucks Place.

Neil.

(AKA Muckshifter)
    Spy Sweeper[/url] | Ad-Aware[/url] | SpywareBlaster[/url] | ZA Firewall[/url] | GIANT AntiSpyware

http://www.muckshifter.co.uk/images/snake75.gif

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.

Derfinitely worth a visit to enter into this no catch competition where you could get free goodies!

Even if it's to laugh at my entries!

Comment

Working...
    X