X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances Are But This Thread Has Been Started Befor

question of the day

whats everywuns favorite film...and reason why...if you feel like sharing

i'll get the ball rolling ..me favorite film is...arrr there are loads of good films...

leon directors cut or jean de florette & manon des sources......first one first proper film i took the time to watch...all poweful and unique and just different....nummer two just really good...age old tale and all that..

....or maybe whats everywuns favorite song...or fav hair products

i wish i could do better at grammer...or at least read titles before posting

Comment

i thought brazil was good too....ducting...and paperwork ...metaphors for the contempory decline of modern culture....do i sound cleva?..didn't think so

i liked "the fisher king" ..almost as deep as holy grail.

Comment

also like green mile and fisher king!

love the lost boys, too many good films to mention really, I am a bit of a sucker for old black and white sunday afternoon films, especailly if they are weepies!

I also am the proud owner of approx 35 disney animated feature films!

Comment

love the lost boys,[/b]

Omg, my kids loved that film so much they virutally wore out the video tape. They'd watch it time after time after time and it used to drive me mad!! Especially when they started talking along with the dialogue!

I don't think I have a favourite film. Yes, I liked the Fisher King. The Matrix is good too although I think I'm going to be disappointed with the sequel. ET, I liked that. Royal Hunt of the Sun was a brilliant film.

Have to agree with Beth about the old black and white films, there were some jewels there.

Best stop now

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hmm, would have to be Forrest Gump and Gone With the Wind for me

Comment

i 've forgot what i was gonna say...

oh yes "E.T." is the scariest film i have ever seen.....the first time i watched it was through the whole in the bottom of the popcorn box...i think i was young at the time ...but thats one hell of a horror film

i saw an old black 'n' white one which was really funny .."bringing up baby"

Comment

Gregory Peck died today

Another long time great has left us, I loved "to kill a mockingbird"

thoughts to his family

Comment

RIP Gregory One of my favourite actors. I don't think I saw a Gregory Peck film I didn't like. The end of an era Still, he had a good innings

Misty
                  "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

We've done books at bedtime, vernon, but not films yet, so thanks for the topic! Loads of films I like:

The Green Mile (just cos)

Dead Man Walking (Susan Sarandon, great sound track)

Thelma & Louise (ditto)

The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring (lose yourself for three hours)

The Exorcist (spooookeh...)

The Others (ditto)

Sixth Sense (ditto)

Any Austin Powers (you just gotta have a laugh sometimes...)

The Terminator series (I'll be back...)

The Easter Parade - just one of those afternoon films that's just so good!

Comment

yeah baby yeah ...hahaha ol-rite-then.

basically i am sitting here saying that repeatedly and laughing at it....

your one horny baby.......baby? .......hehhe yeah *mumbles under breath* too many babies

i laughed agen at that too.

Comment

Wow baby!

Just caught this thread(never was fast...well, not too often).

LEON of course, naturally, and with no hesitation

Green Mile, Thelma and Louise(blows Charlie's Angels out of the water!), and Seven (Sooo dark...that you can't see anything).

Sound of Music.

Picnic at Hanging Rock(although I have never met anyone else who was at the cinema in that month..May I think... in 1977! )

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                        X