This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evian Advert

Have any of you seen that annoying advert courtesy of Evian ?

Well, did you know that if you spell Evian backwards it actually spells - NAIVE

Are they trying to tell us something and having a laugh at our expense by saying that we are kidding ourselves to think that just plain old water could helps us feel young ?

Me, I'd rather have a couple of glasses of vino.

Originally posted by april@May 23 2003, 11:54 PM

I'd rather have a couple of glasses of lager
    Don't you mean Special Brew?!

Comment

Verrrry clever! Hadn't noticed that. it reminds me of when the Q8 petrol station chain was pointed out to me... didn't realise what was before my eyes.

Comment

Surely drinking loads of Evian would have the opposite effect of feeling young? I mean, drink too much and you'll be up half the night running to the toilet.

Comment

Well I suppose Jeannie you are right, we are actually all supposed to be drinking about 2 litres of water a day to keep our bodies hydrated.

I wonder if that is why we keep getting flooded at ceratin times of the year as we are not drinking our quotas !

I probably manage somewhere near that along the lines of Chamomile tea and carbonated water (which apparently is not the same as it has fizz but I need fizz to keep me going).

So copious trips to the loo would be almost certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby@May 27 2003, 7:09 PM

we are actually all supposed to be drinking about 2 litres of water a day to keep our bodies hydrated.*
            I keep hearing this. I don't drink anywhere near that amount of water. Why aren't I dead?

Comment

surely lager is water based!!

In that case I cram all my weekly cosumption into a few hours thus saving me the need to consume any water over the course of a week!!

even by my own high standards the above is absolute drivel!!!

I deserve all abuse sent my way!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Hmmm, Evian = naive, is that why the G8 summit is being held there. Are they trying to tell us something?

Misty_the_conspiracy_theorist
                "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                X