• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baghdad Bob

Beth, here's that URL I mentioned:

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

That guy was really hilarious - it's a shame in some ways we won't be seeing him anymore!

When he said things like "there are no americans here that can crush us, we will beat them all...." (at the time there was about 100 tanks, 1000 heavily armed soldiers standing 50 feet down the road)

Reminded me a bit of Some Mother's Do 'ave 'em.........

Comment

Some of the things he said were hilarious. I read that even Arabic journalists had to refer to dictionaries to work out some of the words he used

Since Baghdad Bob's appearance on the world stage I often imagine the stomachs of my NFH roasting in hell

Apparently he's tried to surrender a few times but the Americans won't accept. Even George Bush seems to have a soft spot for him

Actually I think he's living down the road because I'm sure I detect some of his work in the local HA website

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
      X