This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO ALL!

Hi everyone, sorry its been such a long time since I last posted, as well as health problems, my computer has been getting repaired. My hard drive packed in and when I tried to uncouple the monitor from the back, one of the screws had stuck and I'm such a clod that I pulled it too hard and broke my graphics card too.... I hope everyone is well and not had too much problems from their NFH.... Well, I can safely say that it has been pretty much quiet here, even during the easter holidays....YIPPEE.... Hope I haven't spoken too soon LOL. I didn't even get much chance to say thank you for making me very welcome at the chat night. I eventually figured out why I had been cut off. I am with freeserve anytime on the dial up modem and they switch you off after 2 hours. Some anytime huh!! So I normaly have to redial straight away... Take care and I will try to get in again as soon as I can, and will keep you up to date if anything happens.... DEBBIE.....

Hi Debz, good to see you back again and glad to hear that things are fairly quiet.

Oh, don't talk to me about computers Had a heck of a time with mine just lately. Luckily my son lent me his

Hope things stay quiet for you

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
    X