• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POT NOODLES

OK all you noodlers......

whats your favorite and why?

lets get it over and done with!

I figured the noodle talk now deserved it's own topic!

I like curry ones, used to love the cheese and tomato one but they stopped making it.

My mum hated the cheese ones as she said they smelt of vomit!!

pots are good for me as I am a veggie but not all of them,

the chicken ones have chicken in them!!.....strange but true!!

NB I have written this in the colour tomato!

Arrrhhhh,

I just can't help it Beth, It was Matthew that started all this off (yes well we have to blame someone so lets blame Matthew - he's got broad shoulders and can take it).

It just happened you know I don't know why the Pot Noodle thing just cropped up but it did. Maybe it's in my psyche deeply imbedded and only comes to the surface every now and again. I don't know - maybe this is one for for the Doctor's couch !!!

Favourite ones do I have to say ? Do I have to announce it to everyone that I actually do eat Pot Noodles ? Can't I not stay a closet Pot Noodler so know one knows that I actually participate in this food fad ?

I actually hide the empty cartons at the bottom of the bin you know Beth, so the bin men don't see what I get up to.

Even my best friends don't know I do Pot Noodle's.

Can I just say that I will try very hard not to bring it back to the forum. No I will I will try really hard. I can't promise anything, but I will try !

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby@Apr 20 2003, 11:33 AM

I just can't help it Beth, It was Matthew that started all this off (yes well we have to blame someone so lets blame Matthew - he's got broad shoulders and can take it).
      Actually, I thought it was that darn Horsefans?!

All this pot-noodling has affected my brain........

mwaaaa, haaaa, haaaaaa, haaaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Beth@ Apr 20 2003, 7:53 AM

OK all you noodlers......

whats your favorite and why?

Now then Beth, is this because you ate your KING SIZE
        pot noodle last night at work?!!

Comment

Blummin Horsefans - where are they when you need to blame them !!

Comment

I don't eat pot noodles very often but I do like those 'instant noodles', 4 (or 5) for £1. I never use the flavouring that comes with them. I like my noodles plain, boiled in a little salted water and then a huge n*b of butter on top, mmmm.

Misty_no_pot_just_noodles
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Misty,

I thought I had better point out the bit about 'The huge k**b'. After everything that has gone on about pot noodles and twiddling etc on another thread I'm not too sure how on earth Matthew is going to respond on this bit !!!!!!

Comment

Ladies!!!

Please control yourselves!!!

Comment

Honest Beth it was that Hollygolightly who started it all - it wasn't me honestly.

I think HGL should have detention Miss !!!!

Comment

Scooby!! I'm shocked And naive lol

Misty
                    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by april@Apr 20 2003, 5:17 PM

And I never said a word
                      Yeah, for a change............!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby@Apr 20 2003, 5:20 PM

Honest Beth it was that Hollygolightly who started it all - it wasn't me honestly.

I think HGL should have detention Miss !!!!

I wasn't me either.

It was April.

And now it's Misty, butter indeed...it just gets worse.

Moi = non Pot Noodle

Partner = oui, Beef and Tomato/ Chicken and Mushroom/ Sweet and Sour (I think it might be a night-shift thing, perhaps that's how the "noodlers start"?)

Did anyone else notice Badger explaining the benefits of Pot Noodles in the soundproofing question? I had to double check, it was actually nodules, but I suppose if egg cartons work, why not empty pot noodle pots?

Comment

Can I suggest the Pot Noodlers bookmark this site:

http://www.potnoodle.org/

Happy noodling

Comment

This is rapidly turning into the red light district of dirty dirty pot noodlers!

But where is the Horsefans no. 1?! He is the KING of the Pot Noodle munchers, and I hear it on good authority he even licks the pot out! There's dedication for you..............!

Comment

They all taste more scrumptiously salubrious with the addition of a little GREEN Tabasco (not the red), and then eaten with disdain.

You ought to know they're all made by incontinent wizards, in string vests with dirty fingernails from sweepings out the 'Eubank'... in the forgotten corridoors of classified research faciltilies.

But then, there are those times when nothing else will do.

Marmite's just as bad.

Sleep tight, Morbius.

Comment

Working...
                              X