No announcement yet.

Clickable Smiles

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clickable Smiles

Hi every one, I hope you don't think I am wasting this valuable space but I am fascinated by all the wonderful "clickable smiles" and would love to be able to use them with some of my emails other than on the nfh site. Is it possible and if so how?

Hi Antique

You're welcome to ask the question! I don't know the answer though. Although I'd be tempted to search in google for "free smileys" and see what came up!

I'm moving your post in to Totally Off Topic Talk and I'm sure that one (if not more) of the membership will be able to offer you advice on where to go to get the smileys.

Antique :thumbs:

brilliant question....I tried once (yes i'm dumb with a computer) sent them to my msn to use in pictures when i am msn instant message if you get my drift.

Didnt work properly and all i get on my screen save now are big splodges :lol: :lol:

If I could add to antiques question, if we could use them else where will they still move AND another one, some of the smilies you get on the chat board don't appear here, could they be transfered to for use off the forum.

To the powers that be :notworthy: please

Hi Antique

I have the facility of adding smileys to my emails; try

Omega :thumbs:

hi antique, i found some nice smileys on, easy peasy to download.

i am very computer illiterate really and they are amusing me greatly!!!!

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

I Keep getting e-mails from Blue Mountain .com and as yet not succeeded in sending an e-card becuase you have to subscribe of have i got the wrong end of the stick here?

I want the clickable smilie off the chat board....the one that does a flash of the bottom :lol:

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I seem to have started something here. Some of your replies gave me a chuckle so that's good.

I will try and see if I have any luck.

Merry Christmas everyone.