I hate it, it makes me feel queasy!
    0%
    Not bothered either way
    0%

Marvellous stuff, very healthy! Should be a national institution IMO

Sapph

Comment

:thumbs: Love the stuff!!

Marmite on toast dunked in tea....when nobody's looking......yummy!

(The cheese butties dunked in marmite drink sounds good April, will try that!)

Mrs B
      BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Comment

Come on Marmite loathers, where are you all?! :lol: :hihi:

Comment

I've tried to like it. Each time I do try it I say 'never again'.

What I really hate is when hubby makes himself a marmite butty and leaves the marmite smeared knife of the bread board. His excuse, 'Well I might want another one later, no point using another knife' Grrrr. :rant: Wouldn't enter his head to wash it and use it again later...clean!!!

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck

8-X

Marmite - yuck

Comment

Just for clarity - I was not the one that voted "not bothered either way"!!

8-X

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Cow@Dec 7 2003, 4:04 PM

Just for clarity - I was not the one that voted "not bothered either way"!!
                Yes, own up, who was that?! :lol:

Comment

I don't know who the first don't mind it vote was cast by, but I have cast the second vote there.

It all depends on what's in the cupboards and how hungry I am! :lol:

Bovril drink is far nicer than Marmite IMO. :P

Comment

Absolutely awful stuff, even the smell turns my tumm, that and whisky!*# no great loss. If it was hot chocolate I may be concerned.

Comment

I was the first 'don't mind' because I don't love it or hate it and have been tempted on occasion to try it :P

BC, don't you like it then?

Misty
                      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

marmite nasty yucky crude oil type stuff !!!!!

okay thats over the top....but loath it :P

Comment

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk

it is absolutely vile.

what the heck is it actually made of? some kind of scrapings of bits of plants that have been rotting for an eternity or is it animal based?????????????8-X:sicky:8-X
                          http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Bovril is animal based, marmite is the veggie one, or veggiemite is very similar

it's made of yeast

LOVE IT!!!!!! BTW!!

Comment

looooove it!!

marmite is actually the byproduct of making beer!!

and being vegan i'd know about black strap mollasses too.. have a jar of the stuff in the cupboard collecting dust - that is the byproduct of making sugar and has all the goodness of iron and in a lesser form calcium!

mmm marmite.. my 2 year old eats it straight out the jar!! i thought that was *really* weird for a while.. till i found her eating mustard straight out the jar.... :blink:

Comment

Working...
                              X