X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite quick snack type foods

and thats it

i am not sure if their really is a food section bit somewhere on this site but i haven't seen yet so this can go here ...apoligisations if this has already been done.

vernun starts with .... " scrambled eggs on toast with ham, chives, spring onions , cheese, mushrooms, paprika on top" ...tasteastical ! :P

..i typed this last week but i had that agen yesterday so i thought i'd type it agen :P

Anyone want to type their favorite ...or just any quick snack type thing they cook and like ?

I like pot noodles with cheese and onion crisps dunked in

and I am quite partial to tomatoe soup, has to be heinz, with cheese on toast dunked in!!

if you hadnt guessed I am a dunker!!! :lol:

Comment

Crusty white bread, mayo first, then basil, then tomato...add mozzarella, and grill....Mmmmm! (Worcester sauce optional )

Sapph (need food now :P )

Comment

Large plum tomatoes, chopped into 2cm cubes

Balsamic vinegar and olive oil drizzled over them with a hint of wholegrain mustard.

Chunks of feta cheese and stuffed olives liberaly mixed in.

Eat with a crusty bread.

Takes 2-3 mins to do if you have the ingredients in the fridge.

FF
        Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Birds Eye's Beef Stew and Dumplings (microwaves in minutes) - great with crusty bread and butter.

A life saver when you have a ****over and have to eat NOW :lol: :P .

Comment

Working...
          X