• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Diane's death

What do you lot think?.

GG.

Hey GG

Is there some latest stuff then on this? Can you post it? I haven't seen it.

Comment

Thats a fair point to make, and I respect your point of view. But the royal family will always be in the public gaze. Whether they want to be or not, it goes with the terriortory.

Anyone and everyone who met or knew them, seem to be doing their kiss and tell thing. I do not slow down to gawp at accidents.

I just find the events odd. I am not a big follower of the royals. But princess diane, seemed to have a hard time. Also I think our country should have done an investigation.

Matthew they was a Trevor Mcdonald programme about her, on tonight.

GG.

Comment

Originally posted by goosegirl@Oct 24 2003, 10:45 PM

Matthew they was a Trevor Mcdonald programme about her, on tonight.

Ahhhh, right GG.

Was there anything 'new' brought into it then?

Comment

Burrell. = :devil:

I say :P to Burrell!

He makes me so very :rant:

That I feel like :sicky:

Comment

I dont think we will ever get to the bottom off it

and in the future it will be remembered and dicussed the same way as Marilyn monroe, ............was she? wasnt she?

I was never a fan of hers, and I do feel for her sons at this time, its all getting raked up and cant be nice for them.

I missed the programme, but are they implying that the princes family plotted to kill the princes mum?

that must be really dreadful for them

I have never once thought it was an accident. and still hold that opinion, but I dont think it will ever be proved one way or the other.

Comment

I just think they should shut up and leave it be.

and paul burrell is not a loyal servant he is a shameless gold digger. if he had any respect for the memory of diana and the feelings of her sons he would have handed that letter in yonks ago.

even now when she is shown on telly i cannot believe she died, she just was so full of life. what a sorry state of affairs.
              http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

I have very strong feelings about the death of Princess Diana. There are too many anomolies and too many coincidences to make me think it was purely an accident.

I'll only mention one. Why can the French authorities not trace the paramedics that arrived at the scene and put her in the back of an ambulance to transport her to hospital? Why did it take so long to get her to a hospital when they passed two others on the way to the one she eventually ended up at? It's claimed she was being stabilised but I don't for one minute believe that.

In any accident that results in trauma there is a 'golden hour' where if a patient is rushed to a hospital the chances of recovery (especially for injuries which Diana is reported to have sustained) are excellent. She suffered the same injury as that which was suffered by Ronald Reagan during the assassination attempt on his life and he made a full recovery.

What were those unidentified medics doing to her during that unnecessarily long journey to the hospital? Was she pregnant to Dodi Fayed? Why, after her death, was she embalmed before certain tests were carried out? Any test for pregnancy after embalming would result in a false positive.

About two weeks before she died she approached a boatload of journalists and papparazzi and asked them to leave her and her sons in peace. She stated that if they did so she would have something to tell them in around two weeks time that would blow their socks off. Strangely enough none of this was mentioned again after her death. What did she have to tell that would be so earth shattering?

Did the ambulance take so long so that a D&C could be carried out on her? Who knows. But all the unanswered questions and misinformation will naturally lead people to speculate. For whatever reason she died I think there will always be a suspicion that it was murder.

It is in the interests of the Royal Family that this should be hushed up and brushed under the carpet. I'm not saying that anybody in the Royal Family was responsible but there are many in the palace and the establishment that were happy to see the back of Diana.

There is a persistent rumour that those in know decided that either Diana or Camilla had to go. Strangely (or maybe not so strangely) Camilla was also involved in a strange accident with her car before Diana's death. However she survived. Was it then decided that another accident for Camilla would be seen as very suspicious so now Diana had to go?

As to coincidences, look where Diana died. Beneath the Pont d'Alma bridge. In ancient times that was the area where human sacrifices were carried out as offerings to the Moon Goddess. Diana in Roman mythology was Goddess of the Moon. The car hit the 13th pillar, Diana had an aversion to the number 13, she would not allow a 'lot 13' when she auctioned off her dresses at Christie's.

Misty
                "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

It was an accident caused by a driver who was drunk and speeding. The fact that she didn't wear a seatbelt added to the unlikelihood she would survive.

Unfortunately when you're selling papers, the fact she was kiled by a speeding drunk driver doesn't really sell very many papers.
                  Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

I find it all rather bemusing and feel that no matter what speculation there is, all any speculation can do is to hurt her sons. Her sons who saw first hand the disintegration of the marriage, who adored their Mum and who obviously love their Dad and accept Camilla.

I do not think the full truth, even if the full truth ever becomes known, will ever be accepted by everyone.

I greatly admired Diana. I am an ardent monarchist. I just wish that the Royal Family, with all their human failings like we all have, could be allowed to get on with their lives.

We make mistakes and are allowed to get on with life. Do any of us really have the right to demand perfection from them?

The likes of Burell, Wharfe and co' are despicable people. The same goes for all the others who make fortunes out of others' misfortunes :angry: :angry:

Misty - I also agree with you that that there are strange things left unanswered but I feel we will never know the answers.
                    "You have to be the change you wish to see in the world"

Comment

I don't believe that Henry Paul was drunk. He showed no signs of it in the videos. His friends a family also state that he was not a big drinker. He certainly couldn't have been a habitual drinker otherwise it would have showed up at his medical that he had two days before; taken for his pilot's licence. Nor did his autopsy show any evidence of liver damage or signs of alcoholism. He had a job, driving the son of a multimillionaire and the most famous woman in the world, I really don't think he would risk getting drunk. Surely the bodyguard would have noticed something and refused to be driven by him, after all it was his job to keep the couple safe.

The level of alcohol reportedly in his blood was so high he would have been unconscious. He would have had to have drunk 12 drinks in the previous hour, or 24 drinks if he'd had a meal. Even if, for instance, he could take his drink, that amount of alcohol would have had a noticeable effect on him. Do you really think nobody would have noticed?

Sorry, don't want to seem dismissive but once again, I don't think we are getting the truth.

Misty
                      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Sorry, John, didn't see your post until after I'd posted my last one

I agree that Burrell after all his protestations of loyalty to the Royal Family seems to have forgotten them all. But, let's face it, he went through a lot with that trial, only for the Queen to 'remember' at the last minute that he had spoken to her. Seems very strange to me that she would be unaware that he was on trial and facing a prison sentence. Perhaps that is what made him decide to publish. It's a well known fact that royal servants aren't very well treated and he at least has the excuse that he has a family to support. His florist shop was firebombed, he's got to make money some how.

I also agree that I don't think we will ever know the truth, but then we're just the little people, what we think doesn't matter any more than we ourselves matter to the great and the 'good'.

Misty_the_pleb

Comment

Hmm, :huh:

I didn't see the prog, but have got the gist from what I have read so far.

I was in the same school as Rockbank - it's an 'accident'', speeding driver, paparazzi going OTT etc.

But now I am not so sure.

The most famous woman in the world, and the paramedics can't be traced?

And what about the car that is alleged to have clipped her car in the first place? How come that hasn't been traced?

I wasn't aware that it took over an hour to get her into hospital - verrry fishy. Anything could've been going on in that ambulance.

My OH saw bits of the prog and he said that a doctor said that Diana was alive at the hospital and her injuries were fully treatable - what's that all about?

He also said that Henri Paul's blood test might have been tampered with too, but we are not sure what that was about (something to do with carbon monoxide levels).

I am not fussed either way with the Royal Family or Lady Di, but was very shocked to learn of Diana's death. It did affect me greatly (strangely) and I have always felt uneasy with the way the whole thing has been dealt with.

Considering her status, it is incredible that there has been no inquiry in this country into her death...and that makes me massively suspicious

:huh:

Comment

There might well have been rumours of a plot to get rid of Diana, but nothing will ever be proved, even famous people full of life die in car accidents and mistakes are often made at hospitals. If this was the case, who in their right mind would admit to making one where Diane's death was concerned. Perhaps that is what the cover up was about.

Comment

And what about the car that is alleged to have clipped her car in the first place? How come that hasn't been traced?

That was the white Fiat Uno. A papparazzi named James Andanson who was possibly in Paris that night owned a white Fiat Uno. It was found tests were carried out on it.

One report in the files of Judge Hervé Stephan, the chief investigating magistrate in the Diana-Dodi crash probe, described the tests on Andanson's Fiat: "The comparative analysis of the infrared spectra characterizing the vehicle's original paint, reference Bianco 210, and the trace on the side-view mirror of the Mercedes shows that their absorption bands are identical." In laymen's terms, the paint scratches from the Fiat found on the side-view mirror of the Mercedes were identical to the paint samples taken from the matching spot on Andanson's Fiat.

The report continued: "The comparative analysis between the infrared spectra characterizing the black polymer taken from the vehicle's fender, and the trace taken from the door of the Mercedes, show that their absorption bands are identical."

In short, despite the French investigators' endorsement of Andanson's alibi, the forensic tests strongly suggested that his car may have been the white Fiat Uno involved in the fatal crash.

Then:

On May 5, 2000, police in the south of France found a badly burned body inside the wreckage of a car, deep in the woods near Nantes. The body was so charred that it took police nearly a month before DNA tests confirmed that the dead man was Jean-Paul "James" Andanson, a 54-year-old millionaire photographer, who was among the paparazzi stalking Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed during the week before their deaths.

The whole article can be found at: http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2000/stei...diana_2727.html

Misty

Comment

Working...
                              X