This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Big Brother

Have you seen that this new angle on BB is starting on Monday?

I really don't think this was a good idea, but I'll probably watch the first show to see what it's all about.

Teen Big Brother Home Page

Oooo

I wonder about this - it says....it says that they do,... um naughty things on the TV in this one...Not sure about that :blink: :lol: :blush:

Comment

Yes, they did. Have a look here:

Teen BB - a glimpse

Comment

I think we're getting far too many of these type of programmes on tv. I think there must be something quite strange about people who want to expose themselves to the scrutiny of perfect strangers. I suppose there is the possibility of them going on to become 'celebrities', but 99% of the time they're just forgotten.

Maybe I'm an old fuddy duddy, but if you've seen one you've seen them all and most of them are BORING! Still, I suppose they're cheap to make and think of all that income from telephone voting...almost pays for itself out of that alone!

Misty_old_wrinkled_and_still_got_her_brain
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Mhmmm, interesting, think I'll give this a miss though, but may appeal to some for sure

Comment

Yawn! :P What next????? Think they must be running out of ideas by now!

Sapph

Comment

What next?????

How about geriatric big brother? :lol: Or even middle-aged big brother, which I actually think would be a lot more interesting than teenagers or twenty somethings. Imagine all those life experiences that the middle aged could put to use. I'll bet the conversations would be a lot more interesting as well

Misty
              "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
              X