This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon

What's your favourite book and has anyone bought anything off Amazon. Does anyone sell on Amazon.

We are into computer books , photography books at the moment.

GG.

Hi GG,

Yes, I've been buying books, videos, CD's etc off Amazon for a few years now, all sorts of stuff really. Some of it's a bit cheaper than in the High Street, some the same, but often a lot more convenient. Amazon has items in stock faster and pretty much all the time (no 2 week wait for Whsmith for example there!).

Comment

Also, you can get books from Amazon that other book shops will not sell, as the publisher is "too small to bother with."

Amazon will sell books published by small presses or even just sold by the author, using Print On Demand (POD) so I think Amazon is a remarkable service.

Comment

I got my first edition hard back copy of harry potter from Amazon, the last book that is, it arrived at my house the day it came out in the shops

I thought that was very good service

and it was cheaper, even after paying the post and package!!! :lol:

Comment

Recently bought books from Amazon - if you order books worht £25 or more p&p is free. I saved about 20% on the high street price and the books arrived in two working days. I will definitely use them again.

Comment

Working...
          X