X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one's for all your parents out there

:blink:

Does anyone else have this problem?

Why is it that everytime I sit my botty on the toilet, one or all of my lovely (!) children comes looking for me or else a big rumpus ensues elsewhere in the house???

Eh??

It is most disturbing for me no to be able to complete my business uninterrupted and in peace!!

:blush:

Mazza

:toilet:

You know, Mazza, when mine were younger I'll swear they had a shift system worked out to keep me busy.

As soon as I'd sort out one of them another would present a problem, especially in the evenings when I'd pack them off to bed. Little terrors! What do I mean little? They're still at it!!!!

Best thing to do is try and wait until they're all occupied with something, then sneak off to do what you have to Or, you could try bribery

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I must say Mazza that I haven't had a hot cup of coffee for years...as for meals, well mine are either burnt or cold :lol:

I very rarely get the chance to go in the bathroom, without one of them sitting outside the door or both of them fighting or playing about.

I think it must be the 'Joys of Parenthood' as my Mum says :hihi: :lol: :hihi:

Tri

Comment

:lol:

whaddya mean kids? if it was just them , it wouldnt be so bad...but what do you do when its your husband who needs to consult with you urgently when you are 'on the job'???? (sorry to be vulgar)

it has been known in my house for the whole family to be in the lav at the same time, including our two cats!!!!!

i have no privacy whatsoever, if i lock the door they just shout through the door or worse look over the door through the glass panel.... :blush:

when i move house i will put a stop to it all...i have promised myself.
        http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

:lol: :hihi: :lol:

gawd april, they just cannot manage without us for one second can they?????

we should be flattered...

I decree today that life

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Comment

Oh my goodness, what have I started!!!

At least I don't feel so alone in my plight now

No matter how sneaky I am, I cannot get away with it in peace...I am certain there's a hidden silent remote flashing light switch hidden under my toilet seat which beacons away where they can all see it...and where I can't .

Yes, I get the 'man of the house' doing it too, come to think of it and I can never hear a word he says, so he has to wait until I have come out anyway and repeat himself all over again :hihi:

Mazza

:blink:

Comment

My little one (the cat) always comes to join me in the bathroom :lol:

Comment

As do my 5!! Nothing like an audience, eh? :lol:

Comment

You could always install a lock and soundproofing? That way you can have peace and quiet ... ok .. so a riot may be going on outside, but that can always wait.

FF
                  Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

guys, lmfao!!!! :lol:

Same in our house though, 3 kids that seem to instantly become "bursting" as soon as you shut that door...

Comment

well, this is truly a phenomenon!

i would never have dreamed of going into the loo to disturb my mum and definitely not my dad!!!!

maybe its the modern way of family life!! :lol:

I decree today that life

Carpe Diem

Comment

locks are a good idea for bigger kids but little ones can get locked in, even if it high up.......I did it all the time, in fact in the end I was told not to lock the door!! :blush:

that changed when I was about 14 and my mum was chasing my brother and he burst in on me! think he was more embarrassed than me!!! :blush: :blush:

Comment

My mum's dog used to wait outside the toilet for her. If ever she took longer than he thought she should, he'd let out one small but imperious WOOF! to let her know! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                          X