This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Someone Help...

i installed the ntl disk on my laptop fine...i just got a new desktop ( and first desktop)

installation disk "has encountered prollem and needs to close..every time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. .i really want to punch it.

first fault was "Vtruck.exe" has encountered prollem and needs to close when disk was at checking specs of comp stage..then after that happens straight away and gives "Vtruckdbg" has encountered prollem and needs to close right a the start....

any ideas (NTL disk by the way)

Oh dear Vern

Dreaded probs with ntl disc!! You will, have course, already have tried un/re-installing?

Tried to contact them recently through their help/contact us bit...to find it seems I could ring them in the morning> Gggggrrrrrr...it was about 11 pm, and I wanted to e-mail them, but couldn't find a way.

Maybe you can find the way :lol:

Good luck!

Sapph

Comment

Originally posted by vernon@Aug 12 2003, 11:36 PM

i installed the ntl disk on my laptop fine...i just got a new desktop ( and first desktop)

installation disk "has encountered prollem and needs to close..every time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. .i really want to punch it.

first fault was "Vtruck.exe" has encountered prollem and needs to close when disk was at checking specs of comp stage..then after that happens straight away and gives "Vtruckdbg" has encountered prollem and needs to close right a the start....

any ideas (NTL disk by the way)
      *gweetings vern*

I did warn you of impending problems with NTL.

YOU chose to ignore my advice.

I used ntl a couple of years ago and had nothing but probs

with their isp.

AOL.BURP, sorry.

Why dont you try AOL,Im not praising them but the service is good and

I dont get any problems.

I did have a problem with the broadband service but i have now gone

onto narrowband again.

My computer is very old and cant seem to keep up with modern

technology.

A Bit like me i suppose. :cry:

Comment

Vernon,

Read your other post and tell me the outcome?.

Comment

Working...
        X