This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfh Chat Module

Umm ... as an off topic post, can anyone tell me why the chat section doesn't work on my computer now?

It worked about a week ago .. but now a smaller window appears with a grey box inside it, then doesn't do much else

Any suggestions?

FF

*edit*

Nope .. sorry, I've fixed it now ... you just had to leave it running for a bit to load up .. doh !! (hangs head in shame)

*edit*
    Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Hi FF

Doesn't it load up at all? Sometimes you may have to wait a few minutes...

Reason being is, that when the NFH Chat loads up, all the chat's icons, sound snippets etc are loaded up initially - this prevents anything from having to be loaded during the chat, so keeps it really, really fast in use

Other than that, perhaps you need to download/re-install Java? Have you done anything (install wise etc) to your puter since the last time you could access ok?

Comment

LOL.....ok, just seen your reply. Glad you can access ok

Comment

No worries freaky :lol:

I think the majority have been in exactly that situation with chat :lol: .

Comment

Also meant to say, depends on your connection speed too - Broadband users will obviously load up quicker

Comment

LOL FF

Took me several attempts and PM's with Matthew to get on there at all. Looks like YOU have been doing rather well

Sapph

Comment

Working...
            X