This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Knows Good Online Shops

i was just looking if there are any good online cloths shops...officey type clothing....sites i found were rediculously cr*p....impossibe to have a look round...so i was just wonderng if ppl have any good online shops they have used and regard highly

just generally any good ones which may or may not have been found which are good...in a good way..so to speak, he said.

I just yawned.

vernon,

Sorry don't know of any good online clothes shops but I got pointed at a great online movie shop. www.vcdland.com. I've used this site a few times.If you want any new movies on dvd, this is the place.

Great prices,no rip off, all pirated (opps don't know whether I should say that. ).

It's worth checking it out, but only look at the ones priced at $11.99 (good quality), not the cheaper $10.99 (poor quality) ones.

Kevin

Comment

Hey, great linky.
      Spy Sweeper[/url] | Ad-Aware[/url] | SpywareBlaster[/url] | ZA Firewall[/url] | GIANT AntiSpyware

http://www.muckshifter.co.uk/images/snake75.gif

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.

Comment

And for all your cleaning and cooking bits and pieces Vern you can go to :-

www.lakelandlimited.co.uk

They are brilliant

Comment

Next is quite a good one Vern

www.next.co.uk

Comment

Ohhhh Tristar, thats a good one haven't thought about that either.

Hey Vern, they have still got a sale on if its any help too. I have just spent a fortune in there on Saturday and ended up taking £180.00 worth of clothes back. Thats not including the ones I kept. But I only clothes shop twice a year and thats in the sales so not too bad.

Comment

you must be vertically challenged like moi then...5'2", very annoying when buying trousers.

my fav online shop is QVC!!!!! (Dont tell my hubby, its a swear word to him!!!) but dont like the p&P

try debenhams website that is cool
              http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
              X