This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Something Else That Won't Work!

I am setup with my wouter and modem and its all working lickedy splick, but!

Messenger thing will work and sign in...telling me i have 5 unread mails in hotmail account....but in no-way can i get into the hotmail thing to see/read mails...

soo annoying...only the "re-type password" screen appears..but i am signed in messenger with same password coz its one thing.. ".net" malarcy...

eventually after just keeping re showing the re-type password screen it says ".net not available on this site" ...if .net not available how come i can sign in messenger...and its been like this for few days..

i only use messenger coz it tells me if emails come.

Maybe its an anger management test - "Bl**dy work g*dd*mmit!!"

I was just hoping someone could say "i can't access my hotmail account either"

...or

...haha, i can access mine:P

scone.

oh interweb radio is good.

Vern, it’s an MS problem not you're Router.

Now I'm NO expert on MSN but I believe they are plugging their ".NET upgrade" which will facilitate downloading MSN 6 but I'm not sure.

I have never used any of these 'Spam inducing' programs at least not until they get their act together and have a reliable way of blocking Spam. I prefer to set-up a 'throw-away" email address, using [email protected] as an example; you too can do the same. NTL give you the potential for 10 email addresses.

I'll do some 'digging' and see if I can find out why you’re having problems.

Mucks. B)
    Spy Sweeper[/url] | Ad-Aware[/url] | SpywareBlaster[/url] | ZA Firewall[/url] | GIANT AntiSpyware

http://www.muckshifter.co.uk/images/snake75.gif

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.

Comment

i don't know if theres a difference but its widows messenger i have not msn messenger...if theres a difference.

can't get in through my dial up either..but searching i have seen no reports of udder ppl not being able to see theirs.

just because i can't view them those 7 unread mails are not spam bu life threateningly important!!!

or there adverts for toothpaste :P

Comment

hahahaha

yes i'm a moron

the cookies thing in IE was set high...so i just think that was blocking tit all, just put www.hotmail.co.uk in allow bit for privacy and it werked.

i have last 4 replies to threads in the section. :huh:

Comment

but its widows messenger i have not msn messenger...if theres a difference.
          Yes - No

Microsoft are to blame here, their naming of "Windows Messenger, MSN and the Messenger Service are indeed very confusing. Most people I know just wan't to know how to get rid of it.

However, I have found a good site, MSN/Windows Messenger Resources that may help. Pop along an have a look, if your still stuck I'll try and help.
          Spy Sweeper[/url] | Ad-Aware[/url] | SpywareBlaster[/url] | ZA Firewall[/url] | GIANT AntiSpyware

http://www.muckshifter.co.uk/images/snake75.gif

Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.

Comment

Working...
          X