nerves like shredded wheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nerves like shredded wheat

This last year has been really hard neighbour wise. Readingthrough some complaints I suffer nowhere near as much as some poor souls yethere I sit at the end of my tether.

Wannaby x factor bandboy has had his music blaring out at all hours with the go ahead from hismother.

A couple of blasts here and there throw me into a majorwobble, the type that you can’t concentrate, make you feel sick, can’t eat but need the loo all the time.

These are always on an evening or early morning, lastingfrom an hour to six hours. Always intense.

I can usually muddle my way through but this week it’s beenhell. I think, going by the cards in the window it’s someone’s birthday, Mondaywe had the music and constant banging on the floor from 6.30pm to 12.30 pm thenext night was the same. I have to rise at 05.00am for work and came home on Wednesdaybecause I was a wreck. So far this year I’ve lost £478 due to sickness causedby my neighbours, lack of sleep, stress and so on.

I’m now sat in my daughters room at the far end of thehouse, next door having yet another party, surround sound on full blast and screaming galore. I can’t tackle her because ofher heavy’s. I asked her once to turnher music down and all we got was abuse, banging on the wall and shoutingconstant abuse through the wall. I can’tface that again.

I’m so close to mydaughters, so close that I never could….. but I yearn the silence of death, thepeaceful long sleep . I yearn the silence.

So here I sit photos in hand and a little chatter here andthere with my girls. My Rocks..

Sorry for the rant.

Love Angellight

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

Buddha.
Working...
X