Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I just scream my head off for a while ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just scream my head off for a while ?

Woken up by my nfh fighting again. Kids screaming, her threatening to kill him. I lived in peace for 14 years then unemployed young family move in next door, 5 kids, screaming filthy mouthed psychotic bitch, day after day, and night after night. I tried to talk to her only to be told to ******** off and move. Council couldn't care less and they won't do anything about it. Now they have decided to throw their rubbish over the fence into my garden. Surely there must be a Pig sty somewhere that they can be moved to, because they certainly don't behave like civil human beings. My friend told me to contact my MP but what can they do ?

Hi there spyda 410 and welcome

You go ahead and rant away it does you good sometimes :yes:

We had our MP involved when we had a NFH as the council were pretty slow in responding and the police were nigh on useless at that time (2001). Your MP is there to help you that's why they were voted in, and a chat with them perhaps at their surgery might help you; especially as the council seem to be turning a blind eye something they do a lot! If they are throwing their rubbish into your garden surely that can be classed as "fly tipping"

You will need to keep diaries, photographs of the rubbish and any other info that may be helpful.

I notice you have posted on someone else's topic asking for help, maybe start your own topic in "Whats your Story" then hopefully others may be able to offer more help and info

The forum has a template of diary sheets and you can download them here: http://www.nfh.org.uk/resources/docs/index.php

Comment

Oops ! I didn't realise I had done that ! So sorry. I'm new to this. Thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by spyda410
        Oops ! I didn't realise I had done that ! So sorry. I'm new to this. Thanks for letting me know ?

That's ok I just wanted to make sure you get the the help you need

Comment

Working...
        X