Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to put this story here 'I used a spy camera to catch a care home thug beating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to put this story here 'I used a spy camera to catch a care home thug beating

:rant: I have seen this on TV this morning and also read it in the papers, I read the story written by Jane Worroll the daughter of the lady beaten by a carer whilst in a care home. It bought tears to my eyes to think that this supposedly "carer" could be so violent towards an innocent, elderly lady who could not fight back. What is this world coming to, he was arrested and got 18 months - that's all just 18 months for making her suffer abuse by his hands in a place she should be safe and well looked after in her latter years.

To me there are no words that can describe Jonathan Aquino as a person; he is the lowest form of life and maybe he will get his just desserts in prison :rant:

Just to warn you a section of the video showing this Jonathan Aquino hitting the lady is at the bottom of the following link it is heartbreaking :cry:

'I used a spy camera to catch a care home thug beating up my mother': How a daughter's suspicions lead to her uncovering harrowing abuse

Panorama: Undercover Elderly Care is on BBC1 tonight at 8.30pm.

What a terrible story.

My Nan passed away the end of last year after suffering with dementia for years.

She was well looked after in her care home, thank goodness.

Most people already feel guilty about putting a relative in a home and really do give it a great deal of thought.

I can't even begin to think how awful it would be to find out your relative was being abused. x

Comment

Working...
    X