Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messaging

Hi

I am finding it very difficult to send a private message. The private message system has been very useful in the past for me, as there are sometimes things you do not want to be made available to all, in case your NfH may access the site. There seems to be limits on what can be stored, so I deleted all my old messages, however now when I try to send it seems like because the recipient's inbox is full I still cannot send.

I'd be very grateful if you could look at this issue.

Thank you.

Kind regards

AlanaJ

Send me a PM.

Comment

Hi Rob

I can't send you a PM. I have tried, but I get the error message "Cannot send message. User Rob has exceeded their private quota"

Best wishes

AJ

Comment

Hi

Their mail box may be full and not accept incoming until the volume has been reduced or emptied out.

you may have already realised this.

best regards

fullcircle
        17 years ago the police said, trust us we'll fix it, but I am still waiting filled with empty promises

Years of CCTV footage of my nfh causing criminal damage to my property, abuse, 3 assaults, death threats, stage managed incidents, throwing their dog shit in my garden, false allegations and not one conviction against them, why?

If the Law is the same for everyone, why does the outcome depend on who you are?

Read my Biography

There is no point in giving false hope or misleading information

Comment

Working...
        X