"he works in IT"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "he works in IT"

I believe I heard nearest neighbour's son slowly walking along the street at 3am this morning speaking in a low and shifty voice on his mobile phone. He wasn't saying very much mostly listening but I did hear him say "he works in IT".

It just so happens I work in IT and I suspect he his talking about me to whom I have no idea, but at that time in the morning it makes me all the more suspicious.

The only reason I heard him is because I was awoken about the same time by a car speeding along the street which is not a regular occurrence at that time.
    "The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."

I worked in IT too, for local gov contractors, had to dial into*council systems, mainly to delete accidental records from their databases or update the software on a terminal, I loved working with the APACS software the most, that's the important credit card handling software hidden in the council web pages when you pay bills etc. But it don't mean that I am a hacker or I can access stolen credit card numbers does it?

I don't know what else to say to you jr, simply because of the number of times I have had people walking past me either when I am on the street or in my flat and I have clearly heard them say something derogatory about me, allot of people will straight out label you as paranoid for even daring to speak about your fears and suspicions.

One thing I noticed a long time ago was that if I was with someone else then they would not have the courage to say anything. But even then sometimes with good friends right by my side I would get (verbal) abuse and the friend never even noticed it....

Things have changed for me now, antisocial behaviour is the main problem I face from those around me, the random abuse which used to be frightenly regular is disappearing for me (or maybe it is just the fact that I never go out anymore).

You know what I am going to say next, if you can get away from them and hopefully you will not have the kind of enemies I have who will track you down anywhere....

Comment

It helps me to understand how they can get to you or me, and I believe the most effective way to do that is based on psychology, somthing like PYSOP. Here's what it says about PYSOP from Wikipedia:

Psychological Warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including Psy Ops, Political Warfare, “Hearts and Minds," and propaganda.[1] Various techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

To them this might be a bit of fun, like a recreational past-time, yet to those who they target, in extreme cases can mean a hate campaign resulting in loss of life. I discovered recently that Edward Snowden revealed something about GCHQ, called the 4-Ds, [COLOR=rgb(51,51,51)]deny, degrade, disrupt, and deceive.[/COLOR] What does this all mean to you and me? Rather than answer that I will leave you to think about it. I'm not a conspiracy nut, I have an open mind, and I can't change the past, however I can learn from history.

Rather than spend energy thinking about those who wish to attack me,* I think about how I can defend myself, what I can do to make life better for myself, and for others like myself.
      "The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."

Comment

Bullies have good theory of mind skills. They know what buttons to push and know how to manipulate other people to join in and think badly of you. In society, the rich are the powerful and use the Media to their advantage. I think that is why people have become disillusioned with voting- the rich can influence MPs.

Comment

Said it before and I will no doubt say it again, the fundemental mistake those who believe in me made was to leave me completely alone facing the relentless persecution and also for them to niavely believe that if only i went out to find true love then it would all magically end for me, it wouldn't.

What hurts me does not make me stronger, it makes me colder.

If a woman expects a man to do the chasing then the only kind of man she is ever going to get is like the psychopathic bouncer x-factor reject who is still stalking me!

There must be a facebook page on me somewhere where they get up to date info on me and my activities online and for real, of course they are so stupid to think that only nice people would read it and not my enemies as well, then they run stupid litle things like getting drivers to beep their horns as they drove past my flat which thankfully stopped dead when i put my Scottish flag in the window, as i KNEW full well it would.

There is a very old military saying, something like this, "it is better to be onhand with ten men than missing with ten thousand men", it is much the same with supporting me, i could have ten thousand supporters but they are distant, taking no part in my life what so ever, as useful as the proverbial chocolate fire guard. But if i had just one supporter who had visited me while I was Sectioned, or emailed me to keep fighting when i reached my lowest point, or came with me to the corrupt court hearing against the Robinsons or just took me to Burger King for a bloody treat then i would almost certainly have more faith and trust in mankind than the zero I have now. Why is their logic so screwed up not to even see this coming or realise how even the simplist gesture would have surficed? What happened to them for them to not approach me, ever? Then they repeatedly attack ME for I daring to say you mean nothing to me or because i do not follow their crazy logic which of course only ever suceeded in pushing me futher away.

Something else I have said before,

They (landlords/council/NHS/police/courts) really have made a monumental mistake in picking on me, thinking that their tried and tested methods would work yet again and another protesting voice would be silenced for good. Deny me the law? I learn the law. Try to undermine my mind and call it diseased? I will show the Doctor how diseased he has become. Try to judge me? I will show you who has the higer moral ground.

Comment

Working...
          X