This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Back

This Summer is an absolute nightmare......have just had to ring my Avon lady to come and rescue me so that I can walk out of my house like a normal human being!

Since I was last on here am still be provoked, stalked and harassed...my son Matt 18, was here one evening and I was trying to enjoy the summer sat out in my back garden.. Their bathroom is flung open and he starting shouting "oy you!!! your Mother is sick in the head and needs to be sectioned!"

Matt turns round and says "Do I know you? " Builder shouts "Got your face and am gonna beat the s**t out of you if your Mother comes anywhere near my wife and kids"

It was terrible BUT I got some of it taped on my Dictafone!!

Got inside the house and my heart was racing so much thought it was going to stop completely - Matt had to call Paramedics and the Police!!

So I moved out of here and went to stay in the pub for a week...I looked on it as a holiday.....

Then the other day I was trying to water my plants and he says in a loud voice to his 10 year old daughter........

in a menacing voice

"stay away from that woman, she is very sick in the head and needs to be sectioned and shes in trouble with the Police!"

I went inside and sobbed my heart out and called one of my friends who came over and said go out and water the plants...

They are supposed to be moving out soon, but I know she is enjoying prolonging the agony for me.....

Have been trying to get in contact with my Solicitor but hes sooo busy...will try on Saturday....

Have written to my local MP and received a reply from House of Commons Website lol am also thinking of writing to the Chief Superintendant of Police....

Avon lady has rung to say her hubbie coming over.....

Then I can have a nice Summers evening - hopefully......

Witsend even more at her Witsend

well, what can i say???

I have things said like this to me, just because I had the audacity to ask the NFH to stop her kids playing football in front of my house.. .

apparently I am a freak because i dont let my kid run riot like the rest of them, and i want locking up, i am f%&*ing mental...and they mutter this under their breath each and every time they pass me in the street or if they are in their cars they make signs at me to indicate they think i am nuts....they let their kids say the same things, so that all the other little KFH's now do the same...

i used to get sooo upset, witsend, and i did think i was going to go mad or make myself seriously ill because of all the palpitations i was getting. but recently i have not been bothered much at all. i kind of realised that NFH's lead tiny little lives, they are going nowhere, their kids will grow up and become nothings and that living where they do represents the pinnacle of their achievements. they cant do any better than this, so they feel they want to rule the roost and get everyone thinking they are top dog, and that we should admire their pig ignorant ways and be jealous of them...HOWEVER, they know deep in their miserable little selves, that WE ARE BETTER than them, no matter what they do , what they have or what they say. they simply cannot stand it so all they can resort to is insults and crass , common, low life trash behaviour.

i know it is very hard, but please try not to get upset, they are absolute [email protected]~&* for doing this to you, they desperately want you to react...make sure that is the last thing you do. be cleverer than them, and remember revenge is better when left to go cold.

surely at some point you can get a harrassment order on them????? i dont see why you should put up with this forever and ever without them getting some comeuppance...

a pox on their house!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Hi Witsend - thanks for posting, not seen you for a while so it's good to know you're still fighting back

Keep your spirits up and ignore these trouble making bullies, they are behaving like immature children (actually that's an insult as some children are better mannered than your NFH!). Sorry to read you're having a hard time, but stick with it and keep going, you're not in the wrong here

Comment

Witsend - also wanted to say, have you considered an Anti-Social Behaviour Order on your neighbour? Ask the Police/LA if they may be able to help, how viable this is and give you some more info, it's possible to get one if the harassment you've been getting is persistent (which obviously it is) and you have some independent witnesses etc.

We have a new article about ASBO's on NFH which should be helpful and inform on what you need to know if this area is new to you.

Good luck

Comment

Hi Witsend,

Sorry to hear your NFH are still up to their old tricks. They probably feel very safe now after they got you into court But don't let them off the hook, report every incident to the police.

Did you let the police hear what you had taped? Hopefully they will see that your NFH is the aggressor, not you. Good luck getting in touch with your solicitor, I hope he can get some action taken against your obnoxious neighbours!

Keep your chin up, you KNOW you are better than they are.

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hiya Witsend

hadn't seen you around in a while, wondered where you were at. Sorry you're still having problems with these animals (apologies to all of you with lovely pets).

Like Annabel says, it makes your heart race, your blood pound in your head, fury, fear, disbelief, you know the score. They only made me cry once - after that, and with the support of the members' comments here, i realised that i had the upper hand. Thats actually why NFH do this, they realise too that you have the upper hand and are trying their utmost to make you uncomfortable as its actually they who are confused and threatened (crazy, i know).

Here's the way i deal with this now - always try to keep in mind these vermin are essentially low-IQ types who cannot think strategically - you can however, and should formulate a strategy that keeps you legally in the right and morally strong.

Bear also in mind that sometime soon, your nightmare will end - they will move (yup, worst case could be say 4-6 months) BUT, it IS a timescale, and one that signifies your ultimate freedom from this torture. Many who suffer NFH cannot see this light at the end of the tunnel. Yours is approaching quickly, remember this and it will help you get through the day and these events with strength.

Whenever my NFH starts (usually by making a comment and/or trying to get me to respond at all), I start to sing to myself (genuinely think he thinks I am mad) - this absolutely infuriates him, but what can he do? An unprovoked assault on a single lady? Don't think so pal, local bobbies and press would love that. Always anticipate a verbal attack, so you're ready for it when it happens. If nothing happens, well what a bonus. OK so its not an ideal way to live, but these idiots are hell bent on making your life a misery - when you take this ability away from them, they become powerless.

Re. calming down, and I know for me, it took hours the first time, but the second time around, I just lay on my bed and relaxed, calming deep breaths (really works) and imagining nice things and places, and my fabulous life after i get away from these nutcases. Sounds all new-age, but it really is just a way of relaxing.

Its frustrating, and thats why i come back here daily, to vent my spleen (writing really gets it all out for me), I walk a lot, it clears my head - find an outlet for this, my NFH returned yesterday from 2 (blissful for the rest of us) weeks holiday - i felt so down, depressed, so went out for the day and felt much better and stronger.

Sorry have rambled a bit, believe me we all know what you're feeling, but its nearly over......

Comment

hi witsend,

im so sorry you are still having so many problems, your NHF are evil and its not you who is sick , but them, it makes my blood boil to read what the are putting you thru.

hang in there, keep complaining and reporting them, like someone said earlier it would be wise to consult your solicitor or police about a restraining order for these people.

they are the sick ones not you, keep your chin up and dont let them win, there is nothing wrong with you, i know how you feel, sick wanting to cry, shaking, i have been there.

good luck dear, i wish there was something else i could say to make you feel better.

sallyanne

Comment

Hi Witsend,

Sorry to hear about your problem NFH. I too have been told by NFH

that I am talking to a counsellor (I am not), been called a loser, and

other rubbish. This man plays very nasty games. He and wife do terrible

things next to my back yard or bang on the wall of my house, throw things

on roof etc and yet he waves to me when he is driving past. This is real

crazy making stuff. A lot happens at night. He even blocked up my

drains and I had to get a friend over to go and open up the pipe which

goes through NFH's property otherwise we would have faced flooding

from the rain. Every week he tries to have an altercation (never misses

an opportunity). I don't go outside my home much now except to escape

in the car and go somewhere else for coffee or to visit friends and am going to move house soon. THis man has written down the number plate of a visitor

(openly) so I dare not have friends over. Then he approached my ex

and said I have no friends. He has even driven past my ex's house and waved

madly at him My ex started to get anxious too and he used to say once

he thought I was over reacting. Now he says he thinks I should move.

Melanie

Comment

Working...
                X