Nfh Kid's Birthday

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfh Kid's Birthday

Not really a rant !!

I just observed somthing yesterday it made me think.

It was the NFH's kids 7 th birthday yesterday,(we know this from all the ostentatious 'look at me' balloons the mother had festooned her house with) I noticed that the little brat was having some kind of party. The interesting thing was that she didnt appear to have any school friends around. It was just the other kids who live on the estate, most of whom are slightly older lads who play incessant football with her brother...I mentioned it to hubby and he said he thought the same last year when it was her friends or even any cousins appeared to have come.

We have noticed that the NFH's kids have at leat a day off school every other week, often on a Monday or Friday, the mum cant be a**ed to take them to school sometimes, so they are truanting on a regular basis with her consent

anyway, I just wonder if this KFH actually has any friends at school or whether she is a very unpopular little girl because she is a bully and this is why her mum is so desperate for her to have friends and be top dog on our might explain why she was so aggressive and hostile when i challenged her about her daughter's spiteful behaviour

am i talking a load of twaddle???

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne