This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harassment

I have reported my NFH to EH.Now im being accused of Harassment and threatened with an injunction.

Also my neighbour has been telling lies saying I have said she is an unfit mother and cruel to her animals.And im now being accused of slander.

If I thought this I would have reported her.

How people can tell lies and people take notice of them is behond me.

I do hope she can prove everything she is saying.

Watch this space.

Doglover

Poor you. I assume from your nickname you are a doggy person. Ive got 7 dogs, and have dreadful problems with one of my neighbours. She repeatedly reports me to RSPCA, who can find nowt wrong with my beasties, yet they will do nothing about her chicken bone chucking exploits until a, a dog is injured and b, I have proof that she threw the offending chicken boe. Maybe I should get her to pose for a photo chucking it over and then colour code it to prove its the same one!

Good luck - its such a scary place to be in. How the heck do you prove its them not us! I wish you all the best!

Jane

Comment

Doglover,

tell her to put her money where her quite obviously big mouth is and to provide a shred of evidence!!

until then she should be quite firmly 'advised' to keep her trap well and truly shut!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Working...
      X