X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result

Eminem has given us 24 hours notice before he cuts the hedge tomorrow

He was very polite, but I'll bet he hated every second....I think he's been humbled somewhat but certainly RUMBLED.

RESULT....it hasn't stopped the loud music, that's got worse as the Mother allows the seven year old to be in charge of the car outside our house....but it was hedges he was on notice for....... DRAT! Do think it's only bothering us....like hello other people live here too.

Idgy

Humbled and rumbled, I like that! :lol:

Thanks for the update about the bully next door Idgy - you're winning little steps it seems, nice one

Comment

One step at a time - great news that he's given notice (as he should have done in the first place :angry: ).

Hopefully he'll be gone soon. Have you noticed any viewings?

Hope you have a peaceful weekend once he's finished with the hedge.

Comment

No viewings yet......well not that I have noticed.

the drawback is going to be parking, we are in an awkward spot and unlike us the house doesn't have a driveway....ours would sell in a heartbeat.

There's needs to be modenised too, but it's in a good area so fingers crossed!

Just hope the new peeps will be kind!

hey, I am sticking around, you peeps have been FANTASTIC at a very dire time for us and it won't be forgotton

Idgy

Comment

perhaps they could be nominated for one of those "make your house over to sell it" type of TV programmes..get rid of them faster :lol:

Anything that works, Idgy!!

Hope they get a sale VERY soon.

Sapph

Comment

perhaps they could be nominated for one of those "make your house over to sell it" type of TV programmes..get rid of them faster

What a great idea

I am still reeling from the fact that he NEEDS to cut hedges once a week when the house needs fixing up.

On cue he has cut the hedges and mowed the lawn... IN THIS HEAT...he's nuts.

Oh well he may as well scorch the lawn!

Idgy

Comment

I am still trying to work out why anyone needs to trim hedges every week??? Bizarre !!!

Comment

I am still trying to work out why anyone needs to trim hedges every week???

He's a NFH, they defy all reason

Misty
                "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

AGREED....It's crazy, especially as they don't need cutting, I could understand him getting the clippers out if he had fancy topiary or something.

He can’t even cut the hedge straight, he hates cutting them and only did it three times last year!

A big power tool for one or two straggly bits, me thinks he has something to prove.

Idgy

Comment

Big power tool for a small man me thinks

Kevin

Comment

Touche, Kevin :lol:

Idgy, perhaps he is taking his first steps TOWARDS topiary....and just not quick at getting the hang of it :lol:

Sapph

Comment

:hihi: @ Saphh

Sounds about right....what a jerk!

Idgy

Comment

Gotta feel sorry for the sad g*t in some ways.....not there is he? :lol:

of course feel MUCH sadder for YOUR household in all this!!! But a feeling of superiority in this mess would be quite morally right, Idgy :nfh1:

Sapph

Comment

Hi Idgy

I know why he needs to trim the hedge so much...he thinks it already is topiary, and his brain is telling him lies :hihi: He's a sandwich short of a picnic :lol:

I hope they manage to sell quickly, and to the Neighbours From Heaven :angel:

Tri

Comment

Working...
                            X