This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught Him!

We set the web cam and went out, when we came home we saw the damage.

Remember I said we had put another bush in to appease our daughter?

This is the one he has targeted and the cam hs picked it up, we are waiting for the police to arrive.

What do I do if they won't act because this is a clear case of criminal damage.

Our poor girl :cry: we have had to give her some extra meds because she was beside herself.

I don't know when the police will arrive but I guess they will drag their heels.

I am wondering if he has had the solicitors letter???? But he said he would send us a copy.

Idgy

What a nasty bullying bit of work this guy is Idgy.

Glad you caught him though - this is where the police will surely have to treat this as trespass and criminal damage. Get your assertive head on if you have too. He's also harassing you. Ask the Police when they hopefully come round about Protection from Harassment while they are there.

Good luck - let us know how you get on ok

Comment

Hi Idgy

Useful little camera!!

Hope the police act on criminal damage!. It's also tho' useful to add to collection of recorded evidence that shows you are being harassed.

Log police name and number/incident no., and their response if you're not happy. Possible they may just caution him, but at least they will know what he's up to for if you call them again.

Again, if you are not happy with their response, you could complain in writing(keeping a copy) to someone higher up (ring up and get a name to address it to, then you know who to get back onto if they don't reply! ) .

If you feel you are not being taken seriously in a sustained fashion..there is always the Independent Police Complaint's Commission(yes, that old chestnut!) at www.ipcc.co.uk.

Good luck! Let us know how you go!

Sapph

Comment

Grrr, the more I hear about this 'man' the more I want to punch his lights out!!!!

I hope the police will act decisively and charge him with criminal damage! This is not a one off and he arrogantly thinks he can do what he pleases with other people's property and has no regard to what he is doing to a small child! He has to be stopped!

I think the world should know what a pathetic snivelling bully he is! I hope his family and friends (if he has any) are thoroughly ashamed of him! Sorry, I'd better stop because I might say something I'll regret :angry:

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Aug 2 2003, 1:31 PM

Grrr, the more I hear about this 'man' the more I want to punch his lights out!!!!

not like misty at all!

I feel the same, I would love to go and give him a piece of my mind....in my wish world...I would give him community service and force him to spend a week working with people with disablilties!

it might open his eyes to some of the problems faced

Gggggrrrrrr!!! stupid silly man! :badmood:

Comment

Mmm....my sentiments exactly although I would like to go a little further....still no show of the police, why does that not surprise me?

Idgy

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Aug 2 2003, 1:31 PM

Agreed - lets all go round on mass and ask him what he thinks he is doing :huh: :nfh1:

Comment

You are all welcome, we brew some nice tea and coffee.

My girl has calmed right down now and is out back playing....it is my youngest daughters 4th birthday today, as much as you try to not this spoil the day...it has.

I am shaking, I feel sick and I've had ENOUGH!

I will let you know when the police arrive (IF) they bother of course.

I mean I understand that this isn't the crime of the centery to them but it is to my baby...he is EVIL

Idgy

Comment

Encode it to mpeg or something, put it on the net. Shame him.

Comment

Well, I have given up on the police as they haven't showed up.

I have called again and they assure me there is a note on the crime desk :unsure:

Idgy

Comment

Hi Ifgy

Like waiting for paint to dry, huh?!

Last week, was working in avery unsafe situation. Called police, waited an hour. Trouble dispersed, so cancelled them!! Luckily, no one was hurt!

Sapphy

Comment

The waiting is awful....they have been and they are going to arrest him for criminal damage, they say he WILL get off with a caution but they were sympathetic at least.

Because he wasn't in they will be back tomorrow or Monday, this gives me no pleasure at all because it should never had happend.

Idgy

Comment

its not nice Idgy, but I hope he will see now that he can not walk all over you and your family withour expecting some form of come back.

glad they got there in the end, and am also glad they seemed understanding

good luck and as always let us know how it goes!!

Comment

Even a caution is something. If he tries it again his caution will be on file, he will now have a criminal record and a repeat offence will be viewed a lot more seriously.

I'm so sorry you and your family have to go through all this, Idgy. If 'Mr.Arrogant' has a brain cell he might decide he's not only harming you but himself as well if he carries on.

Good luck

Misty
                            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Idgy

What I would love to do this d***head I cannot write :box: I usually don't need to use the stars, but he leaves me no choice. The police need a rocket to get them moving a bit quicker...I can't believe how long you had to wait

I'm glad that your daughter calmed down, but it should never have happened to upset her in the first place :badmood:

Hope your other daughter hasn't had her birthday spoiled by this moron's actions.

Take Care

Tri :badmood:

Comment

Working...
                              X