This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asbo Officer

Well i am still about and life is still as bad!

Have just recently sent a email to the leader of our council asking him what he actually does or can do!

His reply was passed on, your allegations-- yes i made allegations against the way his council work!

He will look into allegations made.

Next day i have email from ASBO investigating Officer, how strange he has been doing this job for 6 months and i have been complaining for 6 years!

He would like to meet me ASAP!

Bet he would, well we are meeting this monday at 2.00pm, but since making this appointment a newspaper article has suggested that our LA are only going after Landlotds who rent out their properties to Students as they can be fined for behaving in a un- neighbourly manner!

Wonder what he can suggest against a LA tenant who after numerous warnings still allows her Children to behave in the manner that they do.

Also have a booked appointment with our MP. He is amazed that the NFH are still there as LA told him problem was sorted 2 years ago!

Oh well who cares i shall continue my fight and as a home owner who was forced to buy from the LA or else move!

I choose to not move and stay put and stand my ground and they now either sort out their Tenant and theie kids or they let me sell and not expect me to pay back my discount, at their loss!

Well at least i can smile todat as i am in the right, i think!

Tracy.

Well done Tracy, always good to hear your updates Stand your ground and ask your questions, good for you

Now I realise you probably know an awful lot about ASBO's, but I'm plugging one of our latest articles here.

Let us know how your meeting goes if you can

Comment

Hi Tracy,

Sorry to hear things are still as bad as ever

but since making this appointment a newspaper article has suggested that our LA are only going after Landlotds who rent out their properties to Students as they can be fined for behaving in a un- neighbourly manner![/b]

You could point out to your council that you'll go to the newspapers and show them up for the hypocrites they are. Councils and HAs don't like bad publicity, it's amazing what a threat to notify the media can get you Of course it doesn't always work (see Alien Andy's site).

Of course it is always possible that the ASBO IO, wants to see you because they are actually going to do something. The man from our local HA has told me that just because things don't appear to be happening it doesn't mean that things aren't going on behind the scenes. Hopefully this will be true in your case.

And yes, keep on smiling because you are definitely in the right

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Thanks for that Matthew.

Well he is wanting to know all that has happened in last two months since i last spoke to a Housing Officer.

He is in for a Shock as i not only have a mountain full of conplaints but also a sack full of rubbish i have collected as they don't seem to have a wheelie bin and no toilet in their property!

Will leave it to your imagination what toilet jobs i have collected!

Sounds disgusting but when it is done in your garden or driveway it is not funny.

I just wish i could let my kids do the same thing, not really!

But just to retaliate at times i wish i could lower my standards to theirs.

I have had to keep a low key on this site as i have been so low that i have actually considered all sorts.

I will say though that they may wear me down but never again will they ruin me!

Been there done that and now i just complain higher when i can take no more.

And at the present time i can take no more.

I will hold on strong to the end as i am not a quitter or a loser.

In my case my Argument is i was here first, Lee died here and i shall not be removed because they decide to live like they do.

Tracy.

Comment

Misty.

The ASBO officer reckons they are dealing with a few on the Estate at the moment and my NFH have been mentioned further round the road.

Two weeks ago we watched them break into their other neighbour and nothing could be done by police as we have made so many complaints we can not be classed as reliable!

Justice where is it?

Will let you all know how we get on, Monday.

Mind you if i feel he is just trying to pacify me as all the others have i will go to papers, this time as i now feel i am not afraid to have my name printed.

Killroy has tried to get me twice but i have been too cowardly.

Maybe i will appear soon!

May be wearing a mask but i will be there!

Comment

Two weeks ago we watched them break into their other neighbour and nothing could be done by police as we have made so many complaints we can not be classed as reliable![/b]

I'm appalled No, I'm gobsmacked I'm just trying to formulate the words to actually say what I mean

Be a good citizen and report crimes and you get called unreliable? Oooh, I'm trying so hard not to swear!!!! Wasn't it Jack Straw who when Home Secretary urged us all to get involved in the fight against crime and antisocial behaviour? And what happens when we do? We get ignored because we're not 'reliable'!!!

I would suggest that the only unreliable people in this story are the police themselves!! I think your neighbour should sue them for ignoring a 'crime in progress' call!

The mind just boggles!

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Meeting went well.

NFH are being issued with a possesion order on Thursday.

Apparently they are given this along with a ABA contract, don't ask me what that means but i do know it is a contract that is drawn up by the LA and the police and they either abide by it or leave the premises.

It is too include not to Intimidate me or my family, not to enter my property,and not to get family or friends to intimidate or harm us on their behalf.

The parents are also made responsible for their children and can be arrested if they do any thing to harm us in anyway.

It seems to be a bit like an injunction.

The two eldest children are also to be issued ASBO orders along with this.

So hopefully i am at last well and trully sorted this time!

I was impressed that they had already had surveillance on us that we were unaware of at the time and did get evidence although we don't know what it can be used by the ASBO officer as a civil witness against them in a court room.

We have been told to expect the worse though on Thursday incase they decide not to co-operate to this contract, but assured we will have Top priority on the police front apparently if we call them they are to come out as soon as possible.

Well brief update.

Will keep you all informed and to think this all happened because i got drunk and emailed the leader of our LA asking him what his job was and if he could help last week.

It took me 6 years to get nowhere with HO.

Tracy. Loads of smiling!!!

Comment

Hi Tracy - that's good news, and well done!

If you want more information about ASBO's and Anti-social Behaviour Contracts, have a look at the self-help article at the main site under Resources and Articles.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Tracy, that is fantastic news Hopefully everything will go smoothly on Thursday. I think the ABA is an acceptable behaviour contract. I'm assuming the possession order will mean that if they break the ABO the HO will be able to evict them without having to go back to court.

In a way I hope they do break the ABO then you'll be rid of them for good. It seems there was a lot going on behind the scenes in this case and though it looked as though nothing was happening it really was.

Finger's crossed, breath on hold, this will be the end of your nightmare.

Misty

Comment

Working...
                  X